Thoughts on Pinocchio Village Haus Buffet?

Arielfan98

DIS Veteran
I just heard Disney will be turning PVH into a dinner buffet. Is this true? If so, what do you think?

It's probably to off-set the people who would turn to Be Our Guest or Skipper's Canteen.

I've never heard this rumor before (but I'm usually the last to find out :) )

Depending on the cuisine I think it's an excellent idea!

We have 3 kids who would probably be thrilled eating here.
I’m hoping it does happen and stays open for our Nov. trip.

Crossing fingers. We love pvh and would love a buffet here. Would love a cs dining plan though...

Yes, I am also assuming a TS credit. Personally, I think it's worth it to pay out of pocket if the price is $22 pp and save a meal credit for a more expensive restaurant.
If ts then oop makes sense. If cs (still hopeful) it would be a great use of cs credit.

Dinner would definitely be a TS buffet (as I heard it). Originally from 3/5 - 7/1, but now hearing beginning 4/1, so not really sure exactly when the dates are now. Waiting for further news.

Is there any quick service restaurant on property that would cost $22 ordering a la carte? I think this would have to be a TS credit.

I would love to be able to try this on my June trip. But then I am also hoping for an early opening of Woody's lunchbox :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts