Thoughts on Star Island resort?

Aytons4him

~Blessed mama of many~
We have 4 nights booked at Star Island resort and are hoping it’s nice?
We have a week at Bonnet creek and then moving to star island. Can only find old reviews on the board here and hoping someone’s had a more recent stay and can relieve my fears lol.

We have stayed here many times in the last 10 years. At least 1x a year and a few times twice a year. We really like the place. The pool area is fun with music during the day and games for the kids. I do wish the pool was a little bigger but it's never been enough reason for us to say we want to go somewhere else. The rooms are very nice we have never been disappointed. Only once they put us in a 1 bedroom that didn't have the washer/dryer but instead had an extra 1/2 bath. We went back to the front desk and it was no problem, they found us a room with a washer/dryer. The area above the pool always has fun stuff going on at night, karaoke, trivia games, themed dinner nights from TGI Fridays & Smokey Bones( they bring food in). I really don't think you will be disappointed. We have also stayed at Bonnet Creek and while Bonnet Creek is newer and the pool area is amazing Star Island is still a great place. Have a great time. If you have any more questions please feel free to message me.

We have stayed here many times in the last 10 years. At least 1x a year and a few times twice a year. We really like the place. The pool area is fun with music during the day and games for the kids. I do wish the pool was a little bigger but it's never been enough reason for us to say we want to go somewhere else. The rooms are very nice we have never been disappointed. Only once they put us in a 1 bedroom that didn't have the washer/dryer but instead had an extra 1/2 bath. We went back to the front desk and it was no problem, they found us a room with a washer/dryer. The area above the pool always has fun stuff going on at night, karaoke, trivia games, themed dinner nights from TGI Fridays & Smokey Bones( they bring food in). I really don't think you will be disappointed. We have also stayed at Bonnet Creek and while Bonnet Creek is newer and the pool area is amazing Star Island is still a great place. Have a great time. If you have any more questions please feel free to message me.
Thanks so much for this!! I feel better now!
We are in a 2 bedroom lock off. Do you know anything about that? I was reading mixed reviews. Some people love the rooms others say they are dated.

We have done the 1 bedroom, the 2 bedroom lock off and just the lock off. I have never thought that they felt dated or old. They have a constant turnover of people and I think they do a great job of keeping the units clean and repairing things as needed. Our most recent stay was April 2019 and again we left, happy, satisfied and refreshed. Have a wonderful time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter