Thoughts on today’s show 8/13/2019?

I'm worried that they'll change the UK 14 day ticket. In days gone past you used to get free entry to disneyquest which we never used. When that closed they changed it to photo pass which we used so much more the only way my fiance and I got any really nice pictures together. So I'm worried now that NBA has opened up they'll change it to that as it'll be cheaper for them. Also being Scottish the most I know about basketball was what I learned from space jam.

Why do you think that the drop in attendance is being reported as a negative thing when the revenue is up? Pete referred to Iger’s previous statement about increasing ticket prices to deter crowds. His strategy is working perfectly. Why would the shareholders be upset with this?

Why do you think that the drop in attendance is being reported as a negative thing when the revenue is up? Pete referred to Iger’s previous statement about increasing ticket prices to deter crowds. His strategy is working perfectly. Why would the shareholders be upset with this?
Everyone and their brother expected crowds to increase with the opening of SWGE. That’s even more revenue they could’ve had if the crowds were as crazy as expected.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!