Thoughts on when FP+ will be available?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TinkerBelle_325

DIS Veteran
Tomorrow marks 90 days until the opening of Rise of the Resistance...does anyone think that Millennium Falcon: Smuggler’s Run will offer FP+ once ROTR opens? Anyone staying Club Level on Dec 5th would have access to FastPass booking for Dec 5th as of tomorrow. Or do we think WDW will hold off until 2020 to offer FP+ for SWGE attractions?

I figure they may hold off for a bit. While there have been several factors in play, since opening the wait times have averaged around 60-70 minutes without FP+. That's pretty good if you ask me, and it's proven that rides not offering FP+ move faster for the standby line. I think it's working just fine without it right now.

I've said here before i think it will be when mickey and minnie runaway train open first half of next year . They would probably have to rework fastpass then again if they do something before then

this is being discussed in several other threads including general SWGE thread and attractions, please move this discussion there. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter