Thread CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milesjamie

Earning My Ears
[Current points availability below edited 2/7/19]

All points spoken for... thanks!

------------

I use a simple rental agreement. Payment is due after I send you a confirmed reservation. Payment methods: Venmo is good to avoid fees. Paypal also good but add 3% to cover paypal buyer protection fees.

If interested, use this Board's private message function to message me the following details to check availability:

Resort
Room Size (studio, 1BR, etc)
Check In Date
Check Out Date
# of Adults
# of Children (and ages of kids, Disney asks!)

(If you don't know how to do that, go back and read the top post called "HOW TO USE the Conversation System (PM) on the DVC Rent/Trade Board-10 POSTS REQUIRED" on the previous page; as you will see, you need to make 10 posts to be able to PM anyone)

Last edited:
Looking for any monorail property 2/17 and 2/18 - 2 adults 3 kids (14, 12, 2)- have been told that they are all booked but hoping there may have been a cancellation.

Newbie here so I'm unable to PM (yet)...
I know we're within the 7/11 month window but thought I'd give it a shot:

5/3/19-5/8/19
BLT - Studio or 1-bedroom, any view
2 adults
2 children (5yo and infant)

Thanks!

[Points availability edited 1/11/19]

407 points available at Bay Lake Tower
320 points at Animal Kingdom Villas.
Price per point = $17.
Your best best is for reservations 7-11 months away.

I use a simple rental agreement. Half payment is due at time of booking, and then the remaining balance is due 6 months prior to check-in day. I have rented several times before, and references are available. Payment methods: A check or Venmo is good to avoid fees. Paypal also good but add 3% to cover paypal fees.

If interested, use this Board's private message function to message me the following details to check availability.

Resort (if AKL, state if you have a preference for Jambo or Kidani)
Room Type
Check In Date
Check Out Date
# of Adults
# of Children (and ages of kids! Disney asks...)
First/Last name of one adult renter if you want me to hold a room, if available

(If you don't know how to do that, go back and read the top post called "HOW TO USE the Conversation System (PM) on the DVC Rent/Trade Board-10 POSTS REQUIRED" on the previous page; as you will see, you need to make 10 posts to be able to PM anyone)

Hi looking for 6 nights AK C from Jan 19 to Jan 25th 2020 two bedroom. Please let me know if available.
Thanks
Marianne

[Points availability edited 1/11/19]

407 points available at Bay Lake Tower
320 points at Animal Kingdom Villas.
Price per point = $17.
Your best best is for reservations 7-11 months away.

I use a simple rental agreement. Half payment is due at time of booking, and then the remaining balance is due 6 months prior to check-in day. I have rented several times before, and references are available. Payment methods: A check or Venmo is good to avoid fees. Paypal also good but add 3% to cover paypal fees.

If interested, use this Board's private message function to message me the following details to check availability.

Resort (if AKL, state if you have a preference for Jambo or Kidani)
Room Type
Check In Date
Check Out Date
# of Adults
# of Children (and ages of kids! Disney asks...)
First/Last name of one adult renter if you want me to hold a room, if available

Do you have anything for BLT studio 10/14-10/19? Second choice dates 12/2-12/7?

Any chance you would consider a small points transfer? The new 2020 reallocation of points on a 1 bedroom has annoyingly left me short on our planned Christmas/NY trip!

I know this is a long shot, but looking for 2 bedroom villa May 30/May 31-June 5. Prefer Wilderness Lodge Villas(both), Boardwalk Villas, or Animal Kingdom Villas based on some pricing research.

Do you have anything for BLT studio 10/14-10/19? Second choice dates 12/2-12/7?

@JamesN, Sorry - no studio rooms available either dates. Stdio-Lake avail 10/14-10-18 @ 72 points (18 points per night) - if interested, PM me the details above.

@PPloppy, Sorry, the BLT points can't be transferred.

@Pintraining, Sorry - no 2BR rooms available either dates those resorts. Options are GF-Standard (412 points), SS standard (248) or preferred (303) or treehouse (329), OKW (269)

Most points still available. Thanks all.

Hello! Newbie to the board and my first request:
Is there any availability for the following?
BLT
2 Bedroom (dedicated room) Standard or Lake View
12/9/19-12/12/12
3 adults
2 kids, Ages 2 and 6

@CHsu, there is at the moment (Lake @ 120 points, Theme @ 150 points) but probably not for very long. 2BR lockoffs are sold out those dates. Read first post for how to send me a private message if you are interested.
[edited to fix amounts/dates]

@amymtomasek - no avail any resort

@Milesjamie, Great! I'll try and get enough test posts in so that I can PM you. In the meantime, any chance you're able to PM me instead and/or we can take this off the message board? I'm just worried about availability going away before I'm able to PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter