Thread CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
I am interested in BLT, GF or Poly the week of 11/4-11/11. Do you have points and availability for any of those hotels for those dates?

Hi, I’m looking for 41 AKL points for use in Dec 2019. Would you be willing to transfer?

Thanks!
Kira

Hi, we're looking to rent points in a standard studio for 5 nights, 11/22-11/27. Do you have availability? Thank you!

Yup, 44 standard, 56 savannah at Kidani.

(Folks: For faster response please PM me with all of the information requested in first message. I don't check the thread nearly as often. :-) Thanks!)

Sorry, nothing available. (It's faster folks if you PM me the details as requested in my first message! I don't check the thread nearly as often as I check private mail... ;-) )

[Current points availability below edited 1/25/19]

320 points at Animal Kingdom Villas.

Price per point = $17
Your best best is for reservations 6+ months away.

Members: I am willing to transfer 100-160 Dec 2019 UY points @ same price. No smaller transfers please.

I use a simple rental agreement. Payment is due after I send you a confirmed reservation. Payment methods: Venmo is good to avoid fees. Paypal also good but add 3% to cover paypal buyer protection fees.

If interested, use this Board's private message function to message me the following details to check availability:

Resort
Room Size (studio, 1BR, etc)
Check In Date
Check Out Date
# of Adults
# of Children (and ages of kids, Disney asks!)

(If you don't know how to do that, go back and read the top post called "HOW TO USE the Conversation System (PM) on the DVC Rent/Trade Board-10 POSTS REQUIRED" on the previous page; as you will see, you need to make 10 posts to be able to PM anyone)[/QUOTE

I apologize. I am not able to PM. We are looking for a two bedroom, November 10-15 at Animal Kingdom. Please let me know if you still have points and if there is availability. Thanks!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter