Thread was locked?

SteveInOmaha

Mouseketeer
At 11:02pm yesterday I posted a thread called Fast Passes & Park Hopping in Theme Park Attractions and Strategies. It got moved to Theme Parks Community, and then it was marked as "Not open for further replies." Can you tell me why it was moved, and why it was closed? Thanks!

At 11:02pm yesterday I posted a thread called Fast Passes & Park Hopping in Theme Park Attractions and Strategies. It got moved to Theme Parks Community, and then it was marked as "Not open for further replies." Can you tell me why it was moved, and why it was closed? Thanks!
From the guidelines you agreed to when you registered here:
9. MODERATORS​
The DIS has a wonderful group of Moderators who have volunteered to assist our visitors and monitor the boards. Part of their responsibilities are ensuring that our guidelines are followed which may require that a thread is edited, deleted, closed or moved. If these decisions impact you, we ask that you respect them. Should you have any questions, please direct them to admin@wdwinfo.com. Any discussion about a Moderating decision that takes place on the boards could result in an infraction.

From the guidelines you agreed to when you registered here:
9. MODERATORS​
The DIS has a wonderful group of Moderators who have volunteered to assist our visitors and monitor the boards. Part of their responsibilities are ensuring that our guidelines are followed which may require that a thread is edited, deleted, closed or moved. If these decisions impact you, we ask that you respect them. Should you have any questions, please direct them to admin@wdwinfo.com. Any discussion about a Moderating decision that takes place on the boards could result in an infraction.
I apologize. I obviously know so little about these boards . . . I thought I was actually asking a question to "Tech Support", the person or persons who marked my thread as locked. I will email the admin. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!