Three Attractions, Six Hours, Eight People

DoulaMel

Disney Doula
Is it reasonable to visit -
* WonderWorks
* Gatorland
* BoggyCreekAirboat

- all in a few hours?

NO ..... Why well an airboat trip is at least an hour & Q time so that will be nearly 2 hours gone

Plus travel time

Gatorland is at least a 4 hour + visit ( to enjoy it )

NO idea of Wonder Works .

BEST BET for ALL of the 8 of you is an Airboat trip ( IF you have NOT DONE one before ) followed if time allows is Gatorland

What about travel time? Bathroom time with 8 people? There is no way.

I would pick one activity and then see where it goes.

Perfect... I wasn't sure what they were like. We could do a round of mini golf in less than an hour and we have done M. Toussaud's in about an hour - so was not sure what these were like. Thank you so much for the help.

We did wonder works, wax museum and gatorland on the same day... not sure on the air boat rides times. Reading some of the examples on go orlando pass website of what others did with there pass. i think its possible if you didnt stay long at gatorland and went in the morning. we went to gatorland did not do any of the shows and still spent a couple of hours. And wonder works you can do at night.
https://gocity.com/orlando/en-us/products/all-inclusive/customer-savings

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter