Three choices to San Juan

iZon

Mouseketeer
Hi. AC, Westjet and Air T all fly to San Juan from Toronto Sunday to Sunday in January, which is perfect for our Disney Wonder cruise Monday to Sunday. Just curious if anyone has experienced either of these flights, and also had hotel experience down there.

Air T has a better return time (around 1) whereas the other two are around 4, which is a long time to hang around. Thanks.

Bit of a funny. Canadian Tire has bought Helly Hansen from the Ontario Teachers Pension Fund. My brother joked that if you buy a shirt from the Norway pavilion you’ll get Canadian Tire money back!

Hi. I am looking to book a cruise out of San Juan as well. A friend of mine told me what he did when he got off the ship he found a taxi driver who would take them on a tour with a stop for lunch and then take them to the airport(they had a later flight) he had no problem finding a driver to do this.

I've never cruised from San Juan but most cruise lines will have excursions after the cruise that end at the airport, but give you something to do when you have a late flight. We had one in Fort Lauderdale and got to go to the Everglades and see alligators before our flight. I'm pretty sure in San Juan you have some options like going to the rain forest or beach, or even touring the forts. Your bags would stay on the bus that transports you.

If you are on cruise critic you can find information on the hotels in San Juan. especially those that are good for pre or post stays, and either close to the cruise port or near the beach.

Good luck, I'd love to cruise from San Juan but there are no direct flights from Ottawa and my kiddo is not good at flying, I hope he grows out of it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!