Three day park ticket question..

6loversofdisney

DIS Veteran
Probably very stupid question...I want to buy a three day pass to save some money. Can one of the days be a park hopper or is it all or nothing?

You can add park hopper later if you like but it will cost you the same amount.

Otherwise if you're asking if you can use 2 days on the 3 day base ticket in the same day nope nope nope.

If you are trying to save a buck and get max enjoyment from your 3 days. Get a subscription to the touringplans website and:
1) carefully pick the park to visit each day based on crowd levels and operating hours
2) have a predetermined touring plan

Good luck. You can have a lot of fun and do lots of things in 3 days.

For me, I've always purchased the 4 day pass, but I'm a FL resident so I get a REALLY nice discount on that. If you want to just do the 3 day, then just simply decide which 3 parks you want to visit most and visit those. For me, I would do MK, AK, and EPCOT. HS doesn't have a draw for me any longer as there's only one ride I'm really interested in. That may change when Star Wars comes, but for now, the choice is easy on which parks to visit. With our 4 day pass we'll have in June, I'm visiting MK twice. On our 2nd day and our 4th day. Park hopping to me just takes too much time. Whatever you decide, have fun! pixiedust:

I bought a 2-day base ticket for my short trip this year. The hoppers are all or nothing. I didn't have much time or money this year to spend on a trip so I picked my two favorite parks (AK and MK) and just made the most of my time. 3 days is pretty good - you should be able to get a lot in. I made sure I was at the parks for rope drop and I stayed pretty close to closing each night.

Got 10% (about $70) off my 2 3-day park hoppers from Visit Orlando over Thanksgiving weekend. Best I've seen in quite a while!

I bought a 2-day base ticket for my short trip this year. The hoppers are all or nothing. I didn't have much time or money this year to spend on a trip so I picked my two favorite parks (AK and MK) and just made the most of my time. 3 days is pretty good - you should be able to get a lot in. I made sure I was at the parks for rope drop and I stayed pretty close to closing each night.

@PamNC , how did that work for you? Rope drop till close. I'm a night owl, but just now sure if I can do it. My 11 year old son might be okay, but I guess you don't know till you try.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!