Three Identical Strangers Documentary

FergieTCat

I am serious. And don't call me Shirley.
Did anyone else see this documentary about the triplets separated at birth? What did you think?

I watched it a few weeks ago through my library. It was an amazing, and tragic, story.

I thought it was very sad. It is immoral to conduct these kinds of ‘experiments’ with humans. Interesting to see the nature vs nurture though. I still think it’s 50/50 even with the problems the 3 had in their youth.

As an adoptee that really pissed me off- it is bad enough to be separated from blood relatives/siblings but to be separated as twins or triplets should be illegal and then to use them for a medical experiment is just disgusting- to have those people know that you had birth siblings and for them to hide it from you-they deserve to go to hell.

I watched it a few weeks ago. Those poor boys, and others like them. Makes me mad. :(

I watched it before and caught it again this weekend. It's really messed up. The documentary said that there's an unknown amount of participants still out there which makes the whole thing even worse.

I didn't see the documentary but I just finished listening to a podcast on this. It is crazy that so many people went along with this. I have twin sons and twin granddaughters and I just can't even imagine them being split up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter