Thrill Seeker

Disneycheers

Earning My Ears
I love thrill rides. I want it fast, scary, wild :earseek:
I don't really care for things I have to sit still for too long (It's a small world will not be on my itinerary). This is my first trip to Disney and am wondering if there is going to be enough excitement for me. I will certainly be visiting Universal for the roller coasters. Can you tell me what the best rides are at the different parks that will keep my adrenaline pumping?

Definitely Rock n Rollercoaster and Tower of Terror at MGM. Big Thunder Mountain Railroad at MK and Test Track at Epcot.

Tower of Terror is my favorite ride EVER, and I would think you'd love that, and Rock N'Roller Coaster is also awesome....OH and you have to try Test Track at Epcot...All great rides...there are plenty more, those are just my latest favorites...

Like everyone said, Rock 'n' Roller, Test Track, Tower of Terror, also try Splash Mountain which is one of the best in my opinion. Dinosaur at Animal Kingdom and Star Tours and Body Wars (those 2 are kind of tame if you are into suspended/inverted coasters, but they are still worth checking out).

You don't say when you're going, but if Mission: Space is open at Epcot, I think it would be your type of ride!!

Yes, many Disney attractions probably won't suit your style if you're looking primarily for thrills, but it's those attractions which are my favorites!! :D

I am a big thrill seeker too.

My all time favorite ride is Tower of Terror! That drop is such a rush! I LOVE IT!!!!!!

Rock N Roller coaster is cool too, although I would not call it the Best & fastest roller coaster, it is still worth doing :)

I see a few mentioned Test Track. As a thrill seeker, I personally did not see the "Thrill" in it. But I still rode it 3 times & did enjoy but I personally would not call it a "thrill ride"

I heard good things about Mission Space. I haven't personally rode it so I can't tell you from experience.

MK-Splash Mountain, Space Mountain, Big Thunder Mountain (none are wild but a lot of fun and great theaming.)

Epcot-Mission Space and Test Track

MGM- Tower of Terror, Rock N Roller Coaster

AK- Dinosaur, Kali River Rapids (short but nice theaming)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter