Thrill water park for a 6 year old.

Branderson610

Mouseketeer
Hi,
Is it worth it to pay for the thrill water park for a child under 48 inches? For those who have gone before, can a child under 48 inches still have fun? Or, is buying the pass a waste of money. Currently the pass is $72 dollars at 25% off.

Seems like they won't be able to do most of the slides? If that's the case, I don't see it as good value, especially if you're on a ship that has it's own Splashaway Bay area.

Hi,
Is it worth it to pay for the thrill water park for a child under 48 inches? For those who have gone before, can a child under 48 inches still have fun? Or, is buying the pass a waste of money. Currently the pass is $72 dollars at 25% off.

I've visited CocoCay a few weeks ago and honestly, I wouldn't take the chance. It's a very small waterpark so there is not that much to do to begin with. However, there are some cute "free" areas on the island and on the ship for the kids! :)

I've visited CocoCay a few weeks ago and honestly, I wouldn't take the chance. It's a very small waterpark so there is not that much to do to begin with. However, there are some cute "free" areas on the island and on the ship for the kids! :)
Thank you for your response. This will be our first cruise, so your insight is appreciated.

Hi,

Check out Captain Jill's Galleon. It's a water play area just outside of the water park. It might be better suited for a 6yo. You should be able to find some YouTube videos of it to see what it looks like...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!