Throw Up on the Lap Bars Please- A June 2019 TR! COMPLETED 3/1!

ove all your pics....do you have to ask for the special pics...last year we did not get many special ones...and I was so disappointed.

Thank you! Some times the photographers offer them but this day, there was a whole bunch that i knew I wanted so we asked for them. Most of the photographers were happy to do them for us and excited we asked so I definitely recommend asking!

I would love to do a desert party....but my son said that they won't compare to the one we had for his rehearsal dinner in Epoct

I love a good dessert party but your son is probably right! That sounds amazing!!

as much as I love going to Disney with the family....I have never gone without children....first mine ...now all the grands....Would love to be able to wander about and eat and drink...just adults...no meltdowns...ect...love reading your report

It's definitely a different trip without kids. If you can manage an adults only trip some times, I highly recommend it!

Rivers of Light Dessert Party

Happy weekend everyone! I'm happy to be off this weekend and have some time for fun and relaxing.

Last night, I went out to celebrate my friend's birthday. She has Celiac's disease that is so severe, she gets sick even just from cross-contamination. So most of the time, she's not able to eat out at all. One of our friends found a restaurant in NYC that is completely gluten free and made a reservation for us and I have to say- I'm so glad places like this exist! It was so nice for her to be able to go out and enjoy herself and not have to worry at all. She was so overwhelmed by being able to just look at a menu and choose anything she wanted on it. The food was delicious and our waiter was amazing. We ate so much and had many bottles of wine- they brought all 12 of us a free round of drinks at the end! If any of you find yourselves in the city, I recommend going! Unfortunately, I only took one food picture- of dessert lol.

IMG-4339.JPG

Back to June!

----------------------------------------
Everest had finally opened up for the day and we finished our ride. Once we got off, we were in the window to use our next Flight of Passage FP. We headed up through Discovery Island to make our way into Pandora again.

When we got off the ride, we decided to try to hustle over to try to make the 5 pm Festival of the Lion King show. We got there pretty much as the show was about to start so our seats were all the way in the back but I was honestly just happy to sit lol. It was hot and we had been doing a lot of criss crossing around the park. 5:01 was the next "drop" time I had seen for FOP FPs and so I was refreshing the app as the show started and managed to grab one from 5:55-6:55!

Pleased with my FP luck, I settled in to enjoy my favorite show on Disney property!

After the show, we stopped at the snack stand because I saw a souvenir cup I needed!

We already had the Sully popcorn bucket and the bases of them fit together so it was only natural that we needed both. Right? :rolleyes1

Cup acquired, we made our way BACK to Pandora yet again to use our FPs and really make our feet angry.

We used our time in the painful preshow to get Mike ready for the ride. (Mike Wazowski that is- not Mike the human).

After our flight, we took some pictures in Pandora.

While we were in line for FOP, I made a FP for Dinosaur so we walked ALL the way over to Dinoland afterwards.

The standby line was only posted at 15 minutes but with FP we made it through in 7.

Both Mikes enjoyed their ride.

I really wanted to ride Everest again but since it was down basically all day, the line was nuts and there were no FPs to be found. We still had time and had done basically everything we wanted to do otherwise so we decided to check out the single rider line.

We rarely ever use single rider lines and when we got there the line was pretty long and we weren't sure whether or not it was worth it. in the end, we decided to stick it out. It took us about 20 minutes to get through.

Only Mike's picture showed up in our account for whatever reason.

It was 7:40 when we got off Everest so it was time to find out where to check in for our Rivers of Light dessert party. I asked a CM because I wasn't sure where to go but when we got there, it was clearly marked lol.

As a background, I had been wanting to do the Rivers of Light dessert party since it was announced because it looked so cool. However, it was only offered on certain nights and we'd always been able to pull a Rivers of Light FP later in the day so it didn't make a ton of sense to do it. However, shortly before our trip they announced a new version of Rivers of Light, We are One debuting so it seemed like the perfect time to do it.

Rivers of Light was started at 9 pm that night and the dessert party reservation was listed for 8 pm. They let us in to the party area at 7:45.

There were standing tables available or you could go sit on the benches in the seating area for Rivers of Light. We opted for a table because it seemed annoying to try to balance everything without a table. Plus, it seemed like a lot to keep walking up and down the stairs lol.

We were the first or second group in the area so the tables of desserts weren't crowded yet so I took the opportunity to take pictures of the offerings.

There was a table set up with water and the nonalcoholic drink options.

There was also a bar which was really just one man at a table with some alcohol selections. There were 2 premixed cocktails, 2 wine choices and 2 beers.

For some reason, this is the only thing I didn't photograph so here's a picture of the choices from the internet.
rol dessert party drinks.jpg

I stuck with the Tiger Lily cocktail and it was delicious. I drank as many as possible in the interest of getting our money's worth.

One thing I noticed about this dessert party that was different from the others that we've done is that there was no soda available. We asked one of the CMs in case we just missed it and he confirmed that soda wasn't one of the offerings for the dessert party but he said if we wanted soda, he'd go get us some. We said we'd be fine without it but he insisted and ended up going somewhere and bringing us each back a large fountain soda which was really nice.

There was also a CM walking around hanging out Mickey bars.

Around 8:30, we got tired of standing so we took a plate of desserts and a drink with us to grab seats in the first row.

The nice thing about this dessert party was that it was held in the same area as the seating so the desserts and drinks were accessible through the end of the show. They actually let us stop back at the bar on our way out of the show at the end to take a drink with us as we walked out of the park.

Our overall thoughts on the dessert party: We enjoyed it and we're glad we did it once but it's not something we're likely to repeat. The desserts were very pretty and they were good but none of them were great. Plus, I felt like the selections were very limited compared to other dessert parties. I missed the savory options that we've had at HS and MK because I can only eat so much sugar before feeling nauseous lol. It was nice to have the reserved seating because it never got very full and we had plenty of space. But, I think the cost was $79 per adult so a meal at Tusker House or Tiffin's with the reserved seating is probably cheaper or similarly priced and you'd still get that seating.

Rivers of Light and Tree of Life: Awakenings

Soon enough it was time for the show to start. It started and after maybe 7 minutes, everything stopped and apparently there was some kind of technical issue. Of course, this meant another opportunity to go up to the bar for a drink. :drinking1

After a few minutes, they announced the show would be restarting so it started back over from the beginning lol. I have no idea what happened but it was definitely strange.

Our thoughts on the new version of Rivers of Light: meh. We're in the minority who like Rivers of Light. It's certainly not our favorite nighttime show but I always thought it was pretty and the message was nice. Removing the live actors from the show was dumb in my opinion and this new version including some scenes/characters from Disney movies didn't really do anything for it. It didn't really go together well or make a lot of sense so I wish they had just left it alone or changed it completely. We'll see the show probably once every few trips but it's not on our list of must-dos.

We made our way out of the arena, grabbed our last drink and headed to the front of the park. The park was closed now at this point but the Tree of Life: Awakenings were still going on. I think I've said before the Animal Kingdom at night is my absolute favorite and the Tree of Life lit up is a big part of that. One of my favorite Disney memories is from our July trip after Pandora opened and Animal Kingdom was open for night EMH every night and we sat on the ground in front of the Tree of Life just watching all the projection shows.

As you can imagine, this means I have a ton of photos and videos of these and I tried to just share a few but here's some more photo spam!

Our last stop before leaving the park was for a photopass picture and it's one of my favorites from the whole trip!

:love::love::love:

We took the bus back to Caribbean Beach and crashed so that we could wake up nice and early the next morning to enjoy our last hours in Disney before our flight home. :sad1:

So many rides on FoP, that's awesome! Your feet must have been dying by the end of the day :rotfl2: Those desserts were beautiful but I totally understand not having enough options and I completely agree about the new RoL show being odd.

We live to be different.
I believe you.
Picture inception.
:laughing:
I know, I know- shocking.
:faint:
I saw it posted in somewhere on the boards about there being specific "drop" times for FPs for the more popular rides the day of. They had them for Slinky Dog but they never worked for us but for FOP, the times were I believe 11:01, 1:01, 3:01 and 5:01 and we were able to get two extra FPs for FOP this day!
Really! I had no idea!

Last night, I went out to celebrate my friend's birthday. She has Celiac's disease that is so severe, she gets sick even just from cross-contamination. So most of the time, she's not able to eat out at all. One of our friends found a restaurant in NYC that is completely gluten free and made a reservation for us and I have to say- I'm so glad places like this exist! It was so nice for her to be able to go out and enjoy herself and not have to worry at all.
That's wonderful! Glad she was able to partake. :)
5:01 was the next "drop" time I had seen for FOP FPs and so I was refreshing the app as the show started and managed to grab one from 5:55-6:55!
Another one!!!
Pleased with my FP luck, I settled in to enjoy my favorite show on Disney property!
Hmmm... not sure if it's my fave… but it might be. Depends on what you define as a show, I guess.
After the show, we stopped at the snack stand because I saw a souvenir cup I needed!
Oh yes. You had to. ::yes::
We already had the Sully popcorn bucket and the bases of them fit together so it was only natural that we needed both. Right? :rolleyes1
Right!
we made our way BACK to Pandora yet again to use our FPs and really make our feet angry.

Awww... :hug:
Both Mikes enjoyed their ride.
We rarely ever use single rider lines and when we got there the line was pretty long and we weren't sure whether or not it was worth it. in the end, we decided to stick it out. It took us about 20 minutes to get through.
That's not too bad. I suspect the standby line was around an hour.
I had been wanting to do the Rivers of Light dessert party since it was announced
Hadn't heard of this one. But... really have no interest.
shortly before our trip they announced a new version of Rivers of Light, We are One debuting
Oh!
I had hopes when you wrote that... but then read your review...
We opted for a table because it seemed annoying to try to balance everything without a table.
But... your poor feet!
I took the opportunity to take pictures of the offerings.
I'm impressed actually. The layout is very creative.
I drank as many as possible in the interest of getting our money's worth.
:rolleyes1
We asked one of the CMs in case we just missed it and he confirmed that soda wasn't one of the offerings for the dessert party but he said if we wanted soda, he'd go get us some.
Huh. Nice of him, though.
There was also a CM walking around hanging out Mickey bars.
Hello!!!!
They actually let us stop back at the bar on our way out of the show at the end to take a drink with us as we walked out of the park.
Nice. Surprised you remember. :rolleyes:
It started and after maybe 7 minutes, everything stopped and apparently there was some kind of technical issue.
Not an auspicious debut...
Of course, this meant another opportunity to go up to the bar for a drink. :drinking1
:laughing: Of course!
Our thoughts on the new version of Rivers of Light: meh.
I was afraid of that... :sad2:
The park was closed now at this point but the Tree of Life: Awakenings were still going on.
Now that is truly wonderful.
I think I've said before the Animal Kingdom at night is my absolute favorite and the Tree of Life lit up is a big part of that
I won't go so far as to say it's my fave… but it's definitely a contender.
we sat on the ground in front of the Tree of Life just watching all the projection shows.
Awww... That must have been so nice. :)
Wonderful picture. :)

Wow, you got a lot of rides in on FOP that day. Kind of makes up for only getting two turns on EE....

The desserts at the party looked pretty, but I feel like there wasn't a huge variety. It surprised me that it cost as much as the other parks' parties when it only had about half the offerings. It was a nice touch, though, that they let you grab one last drink at the end of the show.

I agree completely, Animal Kingdom at night is the absolute best!

All Caught up! With lots of quotes..... i was really behind!

(A little FP+ aside in case you're not that familiar with the system: If one of your 3 initial FPs convert to a multiple experience pass because the ride is down, the system no longer counts it as one of your 3 so you can instantly book another. This is even more important to note in the parks with tiers because if it's a tier 2 attraction FP that converts, you have to make another tier 2 FP before you'll be eligible to get another tier 1 FP as a 4th FP for the day which was my main concern as I wanted to try to get another FOP FP. That's all- thanks for reading my Ted Talk.)

Ok i will admit it i did not know this.. i also am not sure i have gotten many anytime FP but i am going to remember this for the future!

I find Chip and Dale SO adorable dressed as dinos and they're always so much fun here!

They are so cute!

This next one is my personal favorite lol.

HHA love! this you had a really good character day!'

It was another great meet and greet full of laughs and we were ready to make our way out of Dinoland but on our way out, we passed Launchpad with only one family in line and how can you pass that up?? (We could not).

no no you can not!

I almost always order the Lobster Garlic noodles

UMMM this sounds amazing!

Ahi Tuna Nachos :love::love: (Sushi grade Ahi tuna, Asian slaw, crispy fried wontons, wasabi aioli, sweet soy glaze $17.79). These 100% lived up to the hype! I ordered them as my entree because Mike doesn't eat seafood so wouldn't share them with me and the dish was HUGE. If you're ever considering ordering these as a meal, don't hesitate. They're delicious and so filling. I just kept eating them and there was still so much left when I was done.

Nope this sounds better! How have we never eaten here.. adding it to the list!

After lunch, we decided our mission for the rest of the day would be to get as many magic shots as possible. Disney photopass has a facebook group with photo albums of all the magic shots that are allegedly currently available in the parks and there were a lot of cute ones that I wanted.

OK I need to find this Facebook group, and make myself mad i don't have most of these magic shots!

The photographer was able to give us a cool magic shot that we'd never gotten before and it's one of my favorites now!

LOVE i love Rafiki he is my fav ever!

It made me laugh that Goofy's border cuts off his face.:rotfl:

HAHA this is horrible!

She said they're only allowed to do certain ones based on the area they're in so that the photo makes sense to the background. She was able to do with Wilderness Explorer one because she could pose us in a background with only plants in it. I get why this is the rule but I was sad because there was a cute Huey, Dewey and Louie one that could only be done in Dinoland and we never saw any photographers there other than the ones with characters.

Makes sense, but if you are on a mission for magic shots this is not good!

Last night, I went out to celebrate my friend's birthday. She has Celiac's disease that is so severe, she gets sick even just from cross-contamination. So most of the time, she's not able to eat out at all. One of our friends found a restaurant in NYC that is completely gluten free and made a reservation for us and I have to say- I'm so glad places like this exist! It was so nice for her to be able to go out and enjoy herself and not have to worry at all. She was so overwhelmed by being able to just look at a menu and choose anything she wanted on it. The food was delicious and our waiter was amazing. We ate so much and had many bottles of wine- they brought all 12 of us a free round of drinks at the end! If any of you find yourselves in the city, I recommend going! Unfortunately, I only took one food picture- of dessert lol.

This is so cool! So happy she had a lovely time!

Cup acquired, we made our way BACK to Pandora yet again to use our FPs and really make our feet angry.

I mean of course, i love me some Mike, he is one of my favs, no Rariki, but a close 2nd. Dillon gave me a Mike sticker on Friday as i was leaving for work, and i was at work 3 hours before someone pointed it out to me.... haha!

I have never done river of lights, we have noticed its hard to do night time shows with the kids so we have been really selective lately, this is just not at the top of our list!

She has Celiac's disease that is so severe, she gets sick even just from cross-contamination. So most of the time, she's not able to eat out at all. One of our friends found a restaurant in NYC that is completely gluten free and made a reservation for us and I have to say- I'm so glad places like this exist!

Do you know what the name of the restaurant is? My mom has Celiac's as well and she doesn't go on many vacations because of it. I did talk her into going to Disney with us this year.

Sounds like a fun night out with friends!!

So great that you got another FoP FP!

Ahh that Mike sipper is sooo cute, I don't think I've ever seen it!

The dessert party looked good! I'm glad you got to try it out!

That's a great picture with noone around in front of the ToL!

What a day!

I apologize…I lost all my quotes from the first part of the day :sad2:

5:01 was the next "drop" time I had seen for FOP FPs and so I was refreshing the app as the show started and managed to grab one from 5:55-6:55!

Awesome! I tried one of these "drops" in December with no luck.

Duh. Who doesn't need that??

We use single rider on EE a bunch and have never waited more than 10 minutes…and we often end up at least on the same train, sometimes one row apart. It must've been extra busy from the whole, hours-long ride breakdown.

Our thoughts on the new version of Rivers of Light: meh. We're in the minority who like Rivers of Light. It's certainly not our favorite nighttime show but I always thought it was pretty and the message was nice.

I've still never seen it. One of these days...

Your pictures are gorgeous though :thumbsup2

Our last stop before leaving the park was for a photopass picture and it's one of my favorites from the whole trip!

Perfect :love:

You really should get that one framed.

Also, I'm not gonna lie- I was kinda shocked by some of the songs they were playing in a park that will only sell you alcohol if you're at a sit down restaurant. Then again, they aren't worse than the Country Bear lyrics lol.
:rotfl2::lmao::rotfl:
Of course, being villains, they were doing it while insulting us and making fun of us for standing there still watching them as they made fun of us! It was hysterical and a great way to end the night!
That looks like fun!
Yes I just updated yesterday but since it's taken me 5 months to get through 2 days, I estimate my Fall TR will take 17 years to get through so we need to get this show on the road
I can relate... I'm struggling.
And I like Wheezy's serenade at the end.
::yes:: Love that part at the end of Slinky Dog. One of the few rides that I don't mind waiting to get back into the unload station after the ride is over.
And also used the "whatever it's vacation" attitude to get the Grown-Up Lemonade (Three Olives Cherry Vodka, odwalla® All-Natural Lemonade and Black Cherry Purée) to "share" aka I drank it all and Mike had a sip lol. On my mobile order receipt it was $10.25 but I see it now on the Disney website for $12! That's a steep increase in 5 months!
Because if people buy it, they have to raise the price often!
According to this child, I am people of the past :rotfl:
I can relate. I remember when the Gameboy meant boredom was a thing of the past.
Trying to hug Mike Wazowski is pretty awkward. Reminds me of a middle school dance lol.
:rotfl::rotfl2::lmao:
Because there's nothing we like more than walking in circles in Orlando in June, it was time to head back out of TSL and back to Sunset Boulevard where we just came from.
We had this same exact problem. Seems you can't get 2 consecutive FP on the same side of that park these days!
As we finished at Morimoto, we made the executive decision to go back to the resort for a nap instead of going straight back to Hollywood Studios. The heat, combined with the late night and early morning, had gotten to us.
Good call. That really was a late night!
Poor Mike was left standing there alone and the photographer was nice enough to capture that for him.
I mean, he might have lost you to a snowman, but he sure made the most of the situation!
We had booked the Fantasmic dessert package. This is a relatively new offering in the last few years but I think this was the 3rd time we did it. i've only waited in standby seating once for Fantasmic on my first adult trip and I just remember being in a miserably long line on Sunset Blvd forever. It may not be as bad now but I'll never know because that experience scarred me for life lol.
This. I enjoy Fantasmic, but haven't done it standby since like 2008 maybe. We always go for the dining package, but this dessert thing sounds pretty appealing too!
The package costs $39 for adults and I honestly don't find that price too bad by Disney standards. We typically buy alcoholic drinks and a snack while waiting for Fantasmic anyway so this is just a bit more than we would've spent.
True. That's not bad at all when you factor in what you get.
Leaving the theater after the show is one of my least favorite things ever. It takes FOREVER, people are so rude and dramatic and it makes me claustrophobic lol. It also makes me think about how god forbid something terrible happened, we're all trapped.
::yes:: I'll never forget the time we stood there so long waiting to get out that a family near us had their kids peeing in the bushes. Good times.
Around 7:30, the cast members began walking us to Pandora. I like this rope drop method because it's more controlled and eliminates the people full-on sprinting to the ride. It doesn't totally eliminate the chaos (eventually in my October TR you'll hear about the lady who actually pushed me out of her way and went on a rant about how she needs to get on the ride first), but it does help.
Yikes! Some people just suck.
It's a pretty ride and I'm sure it's nice to have something the whole family can ride together but it still just feels like something is missing to me.
::yes:: It could be a little longer honestly. I feel like it is so short that it really makes it hard to justify much time and effort just to essentially see an animatronic.
The lions on the other hand were, well, lying.
As they do best!
And nothing screams romance more than a lion, a warthog and a meerkat on a log :rotfl:
I mean, they did sing "Can You Feel the Love Tonight."
It bothers me that you can't add your own borders to pictures anymore and they just pick which ones to put it on. This cute border is on this ridiculous photo lol.
Price goes up, options go down.
We had yet another fantastic meal at Yak and Yeti. Our server was great, all our food was delicious and the only downside was that we ordered way too much food and had no room for dessert.
I'm glad you enjoyed a favorite!
Then the magic shot that Mike apparently abandoned me for lol.
He wasn't sticking around to be Hyena food.
I was successful though and pulled a FP for 4:15-5:15 PM- just over an hour away!
Nice grab!
After our meet with Goofy, I checked MDE and noticed that Everest was FINALLY open for the day! It was almost 4 pm at this point!!

I knew it would be crazy, but we still had our multiple experience FP from earlier and Everest is one of my favorites so we headed over there anyway.
Awesome! I'm glad it finally opened up and it worked out for you!

Wow! You really had some great luck with that!
Good call! Worth the wait for that ride, and 20 minutes really doesn't seem bad especially considering the backlog that they were likely working through from being down for so long.
I stuck with the Tiger Lily cocktail and it was delicious. I drank as many as possible in the interest of getting our money's worth.
Good call!
The nice thing about this dessert party was that it was held in the same area as the seating so the desserts and drinks were accessible through the end of the show. They actually let us stop back at the bar on our way out of the show at the end to take a drink with us as we walked out of the park.
That sounds very nice and accommodating. The price seems a bit less reasonable than the Fantasmic dessert party, but given the drink situation (and what Disney drinks cost) it really isn't out of the realm of being reasonable.

Oooo the rivers of light dessert party looks like it has some fun treats! So nice of the cm to bring you a soda. That's one of my biggest complaints about the mk dessert parties. I don't like juice and the water is always the sulfury water lol although I never though to ask for a diet coke!

he photographer was able to give us a cool magic shot that we'd never gotten before and it's one of my favorites now!

Love this! I don't think I've ever seen it before

You are unquestionably the undisputed queen of the photopass. I think you do more pictures in a day then we usually remember to do in a week!

She has Celiac's disease that is so severe, she gets sick even just from cross-contamination. So most of the time, she's not able to eat out at all. One of our friends found a restaurant in NYC that is completely gluten free and made a reservation for us and I have to say- I'm so glad places like this exist!
Oh how wonderful for your friend. Glad to hear you all had such a great night

I don't think I've ever seen any photos of this party but the food and drink looks great. Bonus points for getting one for the road!

Our thoughts on the new version of Rivers of Light: meh. We're in the minority who like Rivers of Light. It's certainly not our favorite nighttime show but I always thought it was pretty and the message was nice.
We still have never to have seen this show. While I have nothing to compare it too we definitely need to see it

So many rides on FoP, that's awesome! Your feet must have been dying by the end of the day :rotfl2:

Yess they were lol! I love FOP but that walk out is a lot.

Those desserts were beautiful but I totally understand not having enough options and I completely agree about the new RoL show being odd.

Yeah I'm glad we did it once because I did enjoy it but it's not something we'll repeat.

Really! I had no idea!

I was skeptical at first but there were no FOP FPs at first and then a whole bunch at the times advertised so I'm convinced now!

That's wonderful! Glad she was able to partake. :)

It was great! I can't imagine how hard it is to be so limited on what you can eat and this was a great break from that for her.

Hmmm... not sure if it's my fave… but it might be. Depends on what you define as a show, I guess.

What is your favorite?

Hadn't heard of this one. But... really have no interest.

Yeah, I can't say I would recommend it. We liked it but for the price, we wouldn't do it again.

I'm impressed actually. The layout is very creative.

It was! The desserts were definitely very creative.

Awww... That must have been so nice. :)

It was. After so many Disney trips, a lot of the memories blur together but this is one that always stands out in my memory as one of my favorites.

Wow, you got a lot of rides in on FOP that day. Kind of makes up for only getting two turns on EE....

True but I think I would've preferred more rides on EE. For FOP, I think half the thrill is getting on it since the FPs are so hard to get and the line is so long but EE is one of my favorite rides!

The desserts at the party looked pretty, but I feel like there wasn't a huge variety. It surprised me that it cost as much as the other parks' parties when it only had about half the offerings. It was a nice touch, though, that they let you grab one last drink at the end of the show.

That's how I felt about it too. They were very pretty but when it came down to it, there weren't as many options as the others. I'm glad we did it but it's not something we feel the need to do again.

They are so cute!

They are! I bought the stuffed animal versions of them last trip- I couldn't resist lol.

UMMM this sounds amazing!

They are so good! I dream about them!!

Nope this sounds better! How have we never eaten here.. adding it to the list!

They're also amazing! I'm almost sad I tried them because now I have to choose between the two when we go and it's a hard choice. You definitely need to go!

OK I need to find this Facebook group, and make myself mad i don't have most of these magic shots!

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Makes sense, but if you are on a mission for magic shots this is not good!

Exactly!

Dillon gave me a Mike sticker on Friday as i was leaving for work, and i was at work 3 hours before someone pointed it out to me.... haha!

Omg lol I could see that happening to me.

I have never done river of lights, we have noticed its hard to do night time shows with the kids so we have been really selective lately, this is just not at the top of our list!

Yeah it's a pretty show but probably the weakest of the nighttime shows to me so I wouldn't prioritize it either if I had to choose.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!