Thumbs up for Walker Mobility!

nigel-bigel

DIS Veteran
Just wanted to share a great experience I had with Walker Mobility, I received great customer service on my trip last week.

Everything was going fine, delivery and instructions were trouble-free. The next day the scooter was kind of sluggish, it seemed the charger wasn't working correctly. I called them late at night and was instructed to call in the morning to arrange an exchange for a new one.

I called and we arranged to exchange at Epcot - I should just go about my day and the driver would bring the new scooter and charger to me where ever I was. It turns out that when he arrived I was deep into a wait at Soarin'. The driver found where I parked the scooter, moved all of my cargo into the new scooter and took back the old one, all without me taking a step. It was the absolute most pain-free to resolve my problem.

I wanted to tip the driver but since I never saw him I couldn't. I promised I would come here and sing their praises instead.

Since mine is a temporary injury (I hope), I don't know if I will need a scooter in the future. But if I do I know who I am calling. Walker Mobility is AWESOME!!!!!

Nicole

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter