Tickers next to each other instead of stacked

bcwife76

DisneyMomma
I've got three tickers right now but you can only see the first two and the very top of the third one. I can't figure out how to get the second ticker to be next to the first one on the same line. Is that possible? I know it is but perhaps I have too much other stuff in my signature already that isn't allowing it?

I've got three tickers right now but you can only see the first two and the very top of the third one. I can't figure out how to get the second ticker to be next to the first one on the same line. Is that possible? I know it is but perhaps I have too much other stuff in my signature already that isn't allowing it?
The signature block has a finite size that displays. You can put all sorts of stuff in there, but only the top XX number of lines will show. In order to run your tickers next to each other, they'll need to be smaller. Two of the size you have are wider than the signature block. That's why they stack.

BTW, I can only see two of your tickers with the "11 months, 3 weeks and 3 days until our Halloween adventure" having the bottom cut off.

Is this what you're looking for?

DL/DCA: Aug 1987, July 2000, Oct 2006, Aug 2013, Oct 2015, Aug 2016. Next up: 2018 or 2019 WDW: Jan 2017,POR DCL: Wonder repo Sept 2015, Fantasy EC SWDAS Jan 2017,Wonder Alaska August 2017. Next up: Wonder repo May '18, Fantasy WC Oct '18, Wonder Baja March '19 myself :tink: DH :surfweb: DD9 ::MinnieMo DD6 ::MinnieMo

Is this what you're looking for?

DL/DCA: Aug 1987, July 2000, Oct 2006, Aug 2013, Oct 2015, Aug 2016. Next up: 2018 or 2019 WDW: Jan 2017,POR DCL: Wonder repo Sept 2015, Fantasy EC SWDAS Jan 2017,Wonder Alaska August 2017. Next up: Wonder repo May '18, Fantasy WC Oct '18, Wonder Baja March '19 myself :tink: DH :surfweb: DD9 ::MinnieMo DD6 ::MinnieMo

Yes! Thank you so much!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!