ticket booth open during EE?

azgal81

<font color=blue>I am such a big fan of color<br><
Does anyone know if the ticket booth is open during early entry? We will be arriving late Wednesday night so the park will be closed by the time we get in. We would like to use our early entry that thursday our first day in the park. But we would have to pick up our hopper passes with our vouchers (we will be getting a voucher for the adults play at the kids price not an actual ticket or at least I don't we will) to do so.

What should we do?? I know some hotels have the tickets avaible at the front desk. Although I don't know if that's the case, we will be staying at the red roof inn with my kitty!

Hi azgal81,

I was there last Saturday and the ticket booth opened at around 7:15am. I'm not sure if that is their normal operating procedures or whether they just had it opened in expectation of the crowds arriving earlier. According to the CM's standing around, they normally open the ticket booth only a 1/2 hr before the regular opening time. For reference, EE started at 7:00am and regular entry was at 8:00am on Saturday.

If your hotel is a "Good Neighbor Hotel" then they should have a bell desk/concierge that opens a 1/2 hr before the first shuttle where you can pick up your tickets, though you might want to verify with the front desk. Otherwise, you should be able to pick up your tickets at one of the official Disney hotels on property using your vouchers prior to the ticket booth opening.

Definitely don't want to miss the EE option especially for Space Mountain or Peter Pan's Flight (surprisingly enough).

Enjoy!

-R

How late are you arriving, because if the park is open late that night, the ticket booths are usually open (one or two are anyway). I've walked out of the park 20-30 minutes before park close and seen the booths open (probably for people in a similar situation to you needing to get their park passes for the next day).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter