Ticket Bridging to Gold Pass Math Question

Is the gate price the same as the price online for Disney? I'm seeing an advertised savings of $68 on the UT site for a 5-day PH but the actual price online for the same dated PH ticket is not $68 more.
(UT price is $521.83 vs Disney $569.92--both including tax. This is not a $68 difference)
OK so I think UT is using a gate price of $118. Otherwise Disney would have to change their posted prices everyday.

Keep in mind that Disney’s online price for regular tickets (not APs) is less than the price at the gate. I think UT compares its prices to gate price rather than the online advance purchase price.

Keep in mind that Disney’s online price for regular tickets (not APs) is less than the price at the gate. I think UT compares its prices to gate price rather than the online advance purchase price.
This is correct and one of my confusing parts of trying to calculate savings. Gate prices are always higher than wdw online prices. It's like you pay a premium for waiting to the last minute to enter the park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!