Ticket costs

jimmykitefan

Mouseketeer
We are a Disney crazy couple. Have been to WDW nearly 50 times and currently go twice each year. Next trip is the middle of September.
Do you still think a ticket is worth $100.00 per day, when there will be no fireworks, parades, no personal character meetings & etc.?

I don't ride any rides (disabled) - haven't the last several times we've gone. Asked Disney about discount tickets for guests who don't ride. Disney's response has always been, they offer lots of show, parades, meet and greets and fireworks. Looking forward to Disney's decisions they make in regards to reopening.

I don't ride any rides (disabled) - haven't the last several times we've gone. Asked Disney about discount tickets for guests who don't ride. Disney's response has always been, they offer lots of show, parades, meet and greets and fireworks. Looking forward to Disney's decisions they make in regards to reopening.
It will be interesting imo
but along with you and many other people, I feel thye should have a discounted ticket.
the people who can ride rides get the shows too, so it’s not like they are getting more than you.
they offer a child ticket because not all kids are tall enough to ride everything so why not have a ticket for people who can’t ride?? Doesn’t have to be much and people would look at it as a positive

All depends on the kind of visitor you are. For me, I don't watch parades or fireworks. I'm too shy for meet and greets. So they aren't going to be changing how I visit by not having those things. If anything I won't have to navigate around a parade route. I know that's not the common popular opinion. But that's mine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter