Ticket credit towards AP?

hockey mom

<font color=coral>Loves to do the Napkin Dance at
I bought 2- 2 day hoppers with DQ before buying DVC. Now I would prefer to get AP's for everyone. Does anyone know if I can apply one ticket towards the price of an AP and still receive my DVC discount?

Also I read before that plusses have no dollar value when upgrading so should I use both plusses then trade with the 2 days still in tact?

hockey mom said:
I bought 2- 2 day hoppers with DQ before buying DVC. Now I would prefer to get AP's for everyone. Does anyone know if I can apply one ticket towards the price of an AP and still receive my DVC discount?
Yes, you can.

hockey mom said:
Also I read before that plusses have no dollar value when upgrading so should I use both plusses then trade with the 2 days still in tact?
That's only true if the ticket is partially used. If the tickets are unused, you can upgrade to the AP and get credit for the full price you paid for the tickets. Read more about upgrading / applying remaining value of partially used tickets to the purchase of a new ticket:

Upgrading WDW Tickets

Best wishes -

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter