ticket discounts - help

Jeanne

Earning My Ears
I wasn't planning on going "home" this summer, so I haven't been paying attention to ticket specials. Are there any ticket special prices for DVC available from Disney this year? Thanks.

I believe the only discount is the 10% off of UMP's. There is the Magic Years 5 year deal too...check the DVC web page for details there. Also there are always the DC discounts on admission if you have that. Nothing new though.....

Magical Years is a new DVC pass which gives you 5 day Hopper passes for 4 of the next 5 years. Cost is $749@.

Probably not a great deal for most- as these hoppers expire each year. There may be a few who can benefit from the pass.

More details are available on the Members website about this pass.

You might want to jump over to mousesaver's.com, and click on theme park tickets. There is currently a summer special offered at two ticket web sites that offer a 5-day hopper plus ticket with 4 extra options instead of the regular 2. The options, like the park entry days do not expire!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter