Ticket help

Cooljills

Earning My Ears
Hi,
We are a family traveling from ireland with our son who is 19 and has a severe learning disability and uses a wheelchair. We have been to disneyworld in the past and it didn’t quite work for us. We had to buy a 7 or 14 day ticket and ended up only using 4 days which turned out to be really bad value. We were hoping to buy a 2 day pass for magic kingdom and Hollywood studios. Is there a way in advance to buy such tickets as there doesn’t seem to be that option offered in the UK or ireland. We do hope some of you can help. many thanks in advance. Jillian

I agree with the PP. There definitely are 2-day tickets available through the US site. But you may find the cost isn't a whole lot different -- I've heard that UK ticket prices are great deals compared to US pricing. And the folks on the UK forum will have a lot of knowledge and experience to share.

Also, the folks on the disABILITIES forum may have some helpful tips.

Enjoy your vacation!

Did you really want a 4 day ticket for your last trip, or were you originally planning to spend 7 days in the theme parks?

You need to be able to plan your schedule in advance, and actually do so, before you can choose the best ticket. If your plans change unavoidably then all bets are off. You made the best ticket choice you could.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!