Ticket info - old tickets/new tickets.....

kecacarris

Earning My Ears
I have a set of 4 4-day tickets from 3 years ago - I don't think they were the 'hopper' back then. Each of these old tickets have a min of one day - some have two days left. I also just purchased from AAA 4-day Hopper tickets. When I get to Disney (March 21) - can my resort (CSR) combine these tickets? I don't want to lose any "days" credit - but I also don't want to carry a bunch of these cards around. When/If they can be combined - can I also use the tickets to charge back to my room?

okay your new tickets have AK on them - the old ones do not (might not have MGM if they are really old) - so I don't think the tickets can be combined (without a charge). I would take the old tickets and when I was sure that the MK and Epcot were all I wanted to see on that day use them.

Your room key is also a charge card and if you want your tickets. (it is the first two without being the third).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter