• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ticket Info Required

LTFC

Earning My Ears
Hi
If this question has been asked before I am sorry but need some information.
We went to Disney last year and bought 5 park hopper tickets for three adults and one child.
We were so busy we never managed to use all the days but noticed that they never expire.
We are again going next year but the child has now become an adult (according to Disney)
What I need to know is how do we get this ticket changed to an adult one and how much extra is it going to cost us. We never used one park visit or one water park visit.
If someone could help me with this question I would be very grateful
many thanks
Gabriel.

If it was me, I really wouldn't bother.

As it was only last year, it is not as if your child is 16 trying to use a pass for an 11 year old. For one park day and one water day, I would just use the pass.

It is an interesting question though. I would think you would surrender the pass at Guest Services and just pay the difference.

Just noticed you are Luton.....SNAP and with Luton Town Football Club as your username!!

Hi LTFC :wave:

Don't worry - you can take the pass to any Guest Relations or ticket window and Disney will upgrade to an adult pass free of charge!

Many thanks for all your help with this question.

And yes Theresa - Luton Born and bred with a season ticket for the town for the last 18 years

again thanks
Gabriel

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter