Ticket Paper Size

By-Tor and Snow Pup

Mouseketeer
I am flying to Europe tomorrow. I bought DLP tickets (with the one time Fastpass upgrade because we can only go one day). I chose the print ticket option when I bought them.

Anyway, I was reviewing the tickets and in the fine print, I see that the tickets must be printed on A4 size paper. I called every office store in my town and -nobody- sells A4 size paper here.

Will Disneyland Paris really not take tickets printed on US standard 8.5"X11"?

I am flying to Europe tomorrow. I bought DLP tickets (with the one time Fastpass upgrade because we can only go one day). I chose the print ticket option when I bought them.

Anyway, I was reviewing the tickets and in the fine print, I see that the tickets must be printed on A4 size paper. I called every office store in my town and -nobody- sells A4 size paper here.

Will Disneyland Paris really not take tickets printed on US standard 8.5"X11"?

the problem is that the paper sizing names of A3, A4 A5 are not used in America.

US standard 8.5"X11 is A4 size in the rest of the world

more information here https://www.papersizes.org/us-paper-sizes.htm

I ran into this exact problem this week. Luckily I don’t go until next month, but I ended up printing on legal paper and cutting it to A4 size. I was feeling a bit paranoid that if I used US letter size, they wouldn’t let me in even if I made sure the barcode was not cut off. :confused3

There is no CM who has a ruler and goes to measure your piece of paper. Go with the closest there is based on the sizes given above. The only thing that is important is that the barcode isnt too big or too small to be read by the machine. Cutting the paper doesn't make a difference to what you have printed ;)

I noticed the same thing on most tickets that I purchased online for places in Paris (Eiffel Tower, Versailles, etc.). They all said they must be printed on A4, but I just printed them on 8.5 x 11 paper, and I didn't have any issues.

As mentioned by others, you are going to be alright.

Just so you know, there is a desk where you can freely print your tickets on A4 paper. So, no pressure: you could even have your dog eat your precious tickets and you'll be all set when arriving at DLP!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!