ticket price increase with reservation already

pxydst

Mouseketeer
Not sure where to ask this... if we already have our resort package in place but have not paid in full for it yet and the ticket prices go up.. will they charge us for the increase? or are we already locked in on the price we were quoted? thanks

As far as I know when you agree to a certain price for your trip it locks in that price. They could theoretically change the price of the trip before you pay it off in full but you could then cancel and get a full refund.

I looked through the terms and conditions a it says the price could go up due to taxes or other government fees or if the package is modifies but this isn't that.

So, I was playing around with the packages today and I wanted to see what my total would be if I would have booked today instead of Oct 4th and I was surprised to see that the price was exactly the same. We are going the week before Easter so I know for sure ticket prices increased for that week over the older pricing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter