Ticket Prices remain the same!

a new attraction at ``mini-land'' in Disney's Animal Kingdom

What the heck is mini-land? Anybody ever heard of this? :D

This is great news for the simple fact that it will cost less to vacation in Disney World even though it appears that the Theme Park industry is breaking out of its slump. I realize that i they were to raise prices, they would not have as many visitors, but that doesn't matter. What matters is that they are not going to charge more for the "peak" prices for the summer season. Although come to think of it, summer is not Disney's peak time if you look at any of the pricing anyways. Maybe just the wording of the article. Good news for Disney visitors none the less.

Panthius :bounce:

equals Dino-rama.

Oh, boy. Hold me back. Just can't wait to go play carny games. so excited (please re-read using a dull, monotone inner-voice).

Thanks,

I knew that Mini-Land is Dino-Rama...just trying to poke fun. My feeling is, if the author is going to use something in an article, isn't the author supposed to verify the information being used to be sure that it is accurate? It just sounds foolish because just about anybody who may read that article is most likely going to know that there is not a "Mini-Land" in Animal Kingdom.

Panthius :wave:

and will keep them at their current off-peak rate of $48 for adults and $38 for children ages 3 to 9.

They do not have off-peak ticket prices. Something is afoot...............................

You have to applaud disney for not increasing their prices when other parks have done so!!!

I've heard Dinoland referred to as a "mini-land". The author must have heard the same and gotten confused. (He/she must not be a regular on these boards...)

BobO's right (and probably sober, too!). Rather than playing "follow the leader" in uncertain economic times, they evaluated the situation and drew their own conclusions.

I know this doesn't mean every decision should be universally praised, but its hard to find fault with this one. I definitely think its a better strategy than raising base prices and then offering more discounts.

If praise is warranted im happy to give it!!!
And i dont drink vodka!!! Now Whiskey would be a different story!!

Maybe its because DL has a higher percentage of locals, and therefore is recovering quicker than WDW?

I think it would have been a good time to leave DL's prices alone as well, but maybe the above reason is the justification. Also, with all of the rehabs going on at DL (and many more coming up), and all of the construction at both DL and DCA, I'm sure DL/DCA are spending more per capita than the WDW parks right now.

Not saying that's the optimal situation, because if they weren't waiting so long between rehabs at DL, and if they had done a better job with DCA, they wouldn't have this issue. Nonetheless, they are where they are, so maybe that's why prices went up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter