Ticket question: two different tickets for two different visits

The recent MDX changes/glitches now have tickets ‘available to view’ in all linked MDX accounts. I can see the AP that belongs to the Mod who is linked to me and I also see the MainGate Pass of the CM who is linked to me.
I noticed it a couple of weeks ago. Because of that AP ‘linkage,’ photos don’t drop off from my view.

It’s so strange!

Yup. :headache:

Why would the OP still see the ticket in his MDX if he transferred it to his wife's account and she now "controls" it?

If you share plans, you can see their tickets. Just cannot reassign them.

My nephew’s ticket showed nontransferable for a day or so... it should be fine.
Depends. If the person you move the ticket to also has their own MDE account then you can't move it back. The MDE account owner of that ticket has to do it. If the person doesn't have their own account then yeah wait and the ability to move the ticket will return.

Got it all fixed. I actually received an email from Disney that said I had an issue with my fast passes and that if I didn't put a ticket back on my account my FP reservations were going bye bye. So I had my wife move the ticket back to me. At the airport I will move the 3 day ticket to my son's profile, which I control. And then move it back to me later that night.

Thanks for all the tips and tricks everyone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter