Ticket Question

Kim in PA

Mouseketeer
We have traveled to WDW many times, and always stayed onsite with a package. There are 6 of us now, so we are staying at Bonnet Creek for the first time the last week in June.

We had planned to purchase tickets from Undercover Tourist. My youngest daughter has Spina Bifida and is having surgery the first week of May. Her doctor said she should be fine to travel, but I was wondering if we had an issue, and had to postpone our trip, if the dates on the tickets can be changed, or if it would be better to by the undated tickets instead. I really don’t want to spend the extra, but I am confused on exactly how the dated tickets work if you must change dates, especially when buying from UCT.

Thank you so much for your help!

We have traveled to WDW many times, and always stayed onsite with a package. There are 6 of us now, so we are staying at Bonnet Creek for the first time the last week in June.

We had planned to purchase tickets from Undercover Tourist. My youngest daughter has Spina Bifida and is having surgery the first week of May. Her doctor said she should be fine to travel, but I was wondering if we had an issue, and had to postpone our trip, if the dates on the tickets can be changed, or if it would be better to by the undated tickets instead. I really don’t want to spend the extra, but I am confused on exactly how the dated tickets work if you must change dates, especially when buying from UCT.

Thank you so much for your help!

I don't believe they have "undated" tickets any longer. @Robo is actually the ticketmaster when it comes to questions, so I'm going to yield to him on this one.

I believe they keep their value and you can exchange them for new tickets by paying the difference in price for the new dates

I don't believe they have "undated" tickets any longer. @Robo is actually the ticketmaster when it comes to questions, so I'm going to yield to him on this one.
I think they have tickets that do expire but aren’t tied to a specific date, but of course like everything at Disney now you pay a premium for that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter