ticket question

YachtClubWoman

DIS Veteran
1) Is there any advantage to buying Disneyland park hoppers prior to park arrival.
2) I plan to use Disney gift cards for the tickets - can that be accomplished on line?

Thanks.

1) Is there any advantage to buying Disneyland park hoppers prior to park arrival.
2) I plan to use Disney gift cards for the tickets - can that be accomplished on line?

Thanks.

1. For me the biggest advantage to buying prior is to avoid the lines and have Max Pass already on my tickets so right when I get through the turnstile I can make MP.

2. Yes you can use the Gift card online.

Thanks.

As per Disneyland website under "Ticket" section:

Tickets (3, 4 or 5 days tickets) will have have One Magic Morning early admisssion (ie. pre-purchased tickets).

Tickets purchased at TICKET BOOTH do NOT INCLUDE Magic Morning entitlement.

Have fun! :-)

As per Disneyland website under "Ticket" section:

Tickets (3, 4 or 5 days tickets) will have have One Magic Morning early admisssion (ie. pre-purchased tickets).

Tickets purchased at TICKET BOOTH do NOT INCLUDE Magic Morning entitlement.

Have fun! :-)

Wow, I didn't realize that. That's a big advantage to always buying online.

I had to go to the ticket booth to get an Annual Pass completed once.
The line was about a hour wait for my turn.

Online has two perks for me.
1. Online advanced ticket purchase includes one Magic Morning to Disneyland
2. One less line to wait in....

Note that you can use A gift card to pay online. You can not use multiple gift cards for reasons I do not understand. However, you can combine several gift cards onto one (using the website on the back of the gift cards) and then use that.

Note that you can use A gift card to pay online. You can not use multiple gift cards for reasons I do not understand. However, you can combine several gift cards onto one (using the website on the back of the gift cards) and then use that.
possibly their program only allows one card? I know its easier to use1 card rather than keep 10 all in order :D

Just note that when you're combining gift cards online, the limit is $1,000 per card. If you try to combine more than that, you'll get an error message (e.g., if one card has $998 on it and another card has $5 on it, you can't combine those because the total is over $1,000).

possibly their program only allows one card? I know its easier to use1 card rather than keep 10 all in order :D
Well, yes, their program allows only one card, but others (Amazon, for instance) allow for more than one to be used at a time. Don't know why Disney can't.

In the event that your transaction will be for more than $1000, you can also call - the purchase does not need to be done online, and the people on the phone CAN take more than one gift card.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter