Ticket Use Question for RO stay?

mystereevan

Earning My Ears
DVC Gold
I bought a 6 day ticket under the old ticket umbrella (before Oct 16, 2018). I booked an on-site stay for 4 nights and plan to associate that ticket with my reservation. Question is: 1) can I use one of my 6 days the day BEFORE the first day of my on-site stay and book fast reservation 30 days out 2) will it mess up any of my Fast Pass reservations during my stay that I make 60 days out?

Last edited:
Since you purchased your ticket separately, you can begin to use it whenever you want. It will expire 14 days after first use. With a 6 day ticket, you are entitled to 6 days worth of FP. When your 60 day window opens you should be able to make FP for your whole trip.

You can't actually associate a ticket with a RO reservation. They are completely separate things. With your ticket put into MDE, your magic band can be used to access the ticket, but that has nothing to do with the RO reservation. The RO reservation just gets you a free magic band to use.

You can start using the 6 day ticket any day you want. It can be used any 6 days within the 14 day window. So, if you use the ticket for the first time the day before check in, it can be used throughout your 4 day stay (including check out day, and a few days after).

You will be able to book FP at 60 days prior to check in date. You will also be able to make FP for the day before check in on this day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter