TicketRes PHP Passes

DisDee

DIS Veteran
Has anyone purchased their tickets thru Ticket Res(part of Dream Res) So far they seem to have the best price for a 7 day PHP pass-$301.00. Anyone hear of a better price??? Thanks!!!!

Unfortunately, at this time, TicketsRes cannot offer WDW Tickets. :( (See Pete's post at the top of this page.)
I just ordered tickets through www.floridaorlandotickets.com . I am hoping to get them in the mail in the next few days. I don't know how much a 7 day Hopper was, but a 5 day PHP was $245 including tax. It is $7 to ship the entire order. Also, if you order a 5 day PHP from them (and a few other ON-LINE ticket sites) you get a Bonus of 2 extra PLUS features - for a total of 4.
I will let you know when I get the tickets.
Hope that this helps...

I ordered our 5 day hopper passes with the extra bonus plus days from floridaorlandotickets.com and got them 3 days later. There was an error in our order so they are sending the correction iwth a couple of extra phone cards added in for our trouble! I hd never used this service before but it was a good deal and reliable.

I sent them an e-mail when I realized the error in my package and they called me before I had even signed off the computer!

Welcome to the DIS Melbo! And thanks for sharing your experience. By your timetable - I should be getting our tickets Friday! I will let you all know. :)

I ordered the 7 day PHP tickets from Florida Orlando tickets. The adult price was $297 and the child price was $244 - shipping for the entire order was $7.

The only place I saw to get them cheaper was Connections. I've had bad experiences with trial offers (other places -- not Connections) before and I was nervous about being able to cancel the service. My entire order would have been about $20 cheaper with Connections - but I decided not to risk it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter