Tickets Disappeared

I would double check the new account! I tried to have my husband's account deleted and was told that because there is a current ticket linked to it (traveling in August), we could not do that- it would cause problems.

I would double check the new account! I tried to have my husband's account deleted and was told that because there is a current ticket linked to it (traveling in August), we could not do that- it would cause problems.

I was advised to not even set up a new account right now as our current account has a lot of info for our upcoming trip.and the tech staff was afraid it might disappear

I was advised to not even set up a new account right now as our current account has a lot of info for our upcoming trip.and the tech staff was afraid it might disappear
That is what I meant- sorry if I wasn't clear!! I would not set up a new account based on what I was told about losing my husbands tickets!

That is what I meant- sorry if I wasn't clear!! I would not set up a new account based on what I was told about losing my husbands tickets!

Exactly ! No way I am taking that chance ! I just wish that one time Disney would just say "the problem is on our end, and will be corrected asap" - it's always a user issue - browser, software, our account , and now the latest - "identifiers" !

That might be the answer but i’ve never had an MDE account until now... just have my fingers crossed that it’s all there, despite what it says🤔.

MDE has not been working for a couple of days. My tickets are not showing up either. I also have not been able to modify fastpasses. It's frustrating, but Im just going to wait it out .

I don't know if Im one of the lucky ones or maybe the current glitch has been straightened out, but all my tickets and ADRs and MB orders are in place. Maybe they really are working on it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter