Tickets for Christmas?

mirak

Mouseketeer
We're surprising our kids with tickets to Disney World for Christmas this year. Won't get the magic bands until January, so I was hoping to give them fake tickets (plus some mouse ears and other odds and ends). Does anyone have a template to whip up some tickets for me?

I'm looking for something big and colorful but that doesn't require any special ticket stock to be printed on. I'd like them customized by name: Henry, Samuel, and William. Maybe give them each a character. Visiting on February 13 and 14 (Animal Kingdom and Magic Kingdom if it matters). If anyone can help me out I'd really appreciate it!

We're surprising our kids with tickets to Disney World for Christmas this year. Won't get the magic bands until January, so I was hoping to give them fake tickets (plus some mouse ears and other odds and ends). Does anyone have a template to whip up some tickets for me?

I'm looking for something big and colorful but that doesn't require any special ticket stock to be printed on. I'd like them customized by name: Henry, Samuel, and William. Maybe give them each a character. Visiting on February 13 and 14 (Animal Kingdom and Magic Kingdom if it matters). If anyone can help me out I'd really appreciate it!

Hi
I can make these
I will send you a PM (private Message) when they are done.
Rgards
Mel

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter