Tickets For Disneyland

Ella1

<font color=blue>Thinks DL is the best park<br><fo
Well I now have a new countdown, we are going to Disneyland on 30th June for 18 nights staying at the Sheraton Park Anaheim hotel (Coast). During our 18 nights, we are going to be taking a trip to Grand Canyon and Las Vegas for 3 nights.
Last year when we came over to Anaheim, we bought Deluxe AP's as the blockout days were only the first 3 Saturdays in August (we were there for 4 weeks 2nd - 28th), but with July 4th, theres a lot more days when we can't use these.
What tickets would you recommend we have as we sometimes just like to go to the park for the evening.
Theres myself and 17 year old daughter and my friend and her 3 children, also the best place to buy tickets from?
Love Ella

I believe the nath is that if you go for more than 4 or 5 days - it's worth it to get the AP's - you can use the Ap discounts while your there as well, so that's an added bonus! Not sure which AP would be best - but I would go to the Disney website and start looking at blackout dates - maybe you can arrange your side trips around those dates? Usually they are the most crowded days at the park anyway - good days to avoid! If you can avoid those days - I do think the AP's still make the most sense for you......
For regular tickets, getawaytoday. com (I think) usually has great deals on tickets and we've used them before - no problems at all.

We purchased an eight day hopper pass from getawaytoday (same price as a 7 day hopper...$189/adult, $169/child). I don't know if they have this same thing available for your dates, but you could try. The pass is valid for 13 days after the first use. :flower:

AFMom and Canadamom,
I have looked at Getawaytoday.com and they have a 7day, but not an 8 day ticket have only seen 5 day before so this could be one solution.
Quarterstringer,
its because theres so many blockout days at that time that we are not buying it, if we get a 4 or a 5 day hopper and then upgrade to an AP, how do we do this and how much will it cost us?
Thanks
Ella

Thanks for that Quarterstringer, thats a good idea then we can go whenever we want to and its not too expensive to do it that way.
Love Ella

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter