Tickets from 1998

fastpoint

Earning My Ears
My parents found a few old tickets when they moved, that still have days remaining on them. They do also show an expiration date of 1998. I've heard old tickets can be converted at customer relations, but did not know if that was true even with a stated expiration date.

Also, is there any way to do this in advance of an upcoming trip so that these can be added to MDE for fastpass bookings, etc

Thanks

My parents found a few old tickets when they moved, that still have days remaining on them. They do also show an expiration date of 1998. I've heard old tickets can be converted at customer relations, but did not know if that was true even with a stated expiration date.

Also, is there any way to do this in advance of an upcoming trip so that these can be added to MDE for fastpass bookings, etc

Thanks
If some of the entitlements on those tickets have been used, they are no longer of any value because all days of entry had a 14-day window.

If these tickets are unused with all their entitlement days intact, you can send photos of the tickets in to Disney and they can assist you.

Here’s a number to call:
407-939-7523 in the US.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!