tickets from Florida

pattyb

Earning My Ears
Can someone in Florida buy your Park Hopper Passes for you and you live in another state? Do they check your ID at the parks gate?

If you are referring to a FL Resident pass or any admission that is discounted for FL Residents, the purchaser will be issued a voucher & the user of the ticket has to redeem it at the park's Guest Services window where they must produce proof of residency. Then your fingerprints will be scanned when you enter the gate each time. Believe me, they make sure that nobody can use those passes that isn't eligible to do so.
If you mean regular admission tickets, they could purchase them for you, but there would be no advantage to that. You could get them from a Disney store in the mall, a AAA office or through the mail also. :cool:

We've bought a total of nine 7 Day Hopper + tix over the internet for $305 each as opposed to the $325 or so they go for at the gate. Next trip we'll need 7 more. This can really add up the savings. In each case we had the tickets via the mail in 3 - 4 days. I'd never buy in Florida or have anyone do it for me.

Bill From PA

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter