Tickets from Undercover tourist

I’ve purchased Disneyland, Universal Hollywood and Discovery Cove Florida Tickets in the past from them with zero issues. They provide e-tickets within a day or so via email that you can print out and take straight to the gates. For WDW I actually purchased the UK 14 day Ultimate tickets from Orlando Attraction Tickets (there are other resellers). These worked out much cheaper than the US based tickets and include Parkhoppers, Memory Maker and other inclusions. They delivered hard tickets and we received them in about 4 weeks. They were delayed as the postal service tried sending them to Austria even though they were correctly addressed by OAT but they sorted it all out very quickly and resent the tickets.
All the best.

Yes. In 2015 I bought tickets and they had free postage to Australia. Since then I bought WDW e-tickets from undercover tourist and linked them straight into MDE when I received the email. No issues with fast pass booking or anything.

I haven't but a friend has.
No issues for her

Recently I purchased from Attraction Tickets Direct. So far no issues, linked ok
Got memory maker included!
Travel in late October

OK, quick update even though the OP seems to have lost interest, it may help others.
Recently ordered USH tickets from UT for my Christmas trip. Next day received an email to contact them by phone. Asked them why saying it was an international call and I wasn’t prepared to be on hold if I could just cancel the order and get the tickets elsewhere. They replied immediately that they just wanted to make sure the order was legitimate and gave me a direct number to ring, so I did.
Turned out they had made an error as they thought I had already ordered tickets in July this year for USH but it was actually July last year for Universal Florida. Someone had misread my order history thinking it unlikely someone from Australia would go twice in 3 months. They did offer to credit me for the cost of the phone call but I said it was OK as the call was under 2 mins.
Whilst it was an error I will still use them as I think it’s good they check these things. Plus they offered to make it right and the tickets hit my inbox almost immediately after I hung up. I’d call it a minor issue and they did have my best interests in mind.
All the best.

OK, quick update even though the OP seems to have lost interest, it may help others.
Recently ordered USH tickets from UT for my Christmas trip. Next day received an email to contact them by phone. Asked them why saying it was an international call and I wasn’t prepared to be on hold if I could just cancel the order and get the tickets elsewhere. They replied immediately that they just wanted to make sure the order was legitimate and gave me a direct number to ring, so I did.
Turned out they had made an error as they thought I had already ordered tickets in July this year for USH but it was actually July last year for Universal Florida. Someone had misread my order history thinking it unlikely someone from Australia would go twice in 3 months. They did offer to credit me for the cost of the phone call but I said it was OK as the call was under 2 mins.
Whilst it was an error I will still use them as I think it’s good they check these things. Plus they offered to make it right and the tickets hit my inbox almost immediately after I hung up. I’d call it a minor issue and they did have my best interests in mind.
All the best.

Thanks for sharing sjmac42. This must have been a pain, but I appreciate why they wanted to check with you.

Are the discounts at Undercover Tourist really worth it? I was looking at purchasing 3 day parkhopper tickets and it looks like my savings is maybe $11.00 compared to buying directly online through Disney. Am I missing something?

Missing something? Tax maybe?
Worth it? Depends. Do you want to spend $11 more than you have to?
in any case, Last Minute Travel Club have the best discounts at the moment. You need to call them direct, phone number is on their website.
All the best.

Are the discounts at Undercover Tourist really worth it? I was looking at purchasing 3 day parkhopper tickets and it looks like my savings is maybe $11.00 compared to buying directly online through Disney. Am I missing something?
$11 can buy you brekkie in the parks, or a few snacks

I bought 2 MVMCP tickets from them, maybe 2 or 3 months ago. It was super easy. I got the email and the tickets went right on MDE. I have no idea how...I didn’t do it. But they’re there. I’d absolutely by from them again

Oh, as far as what I paid, I honestly can’t remember. But I think I got $5 or $10 off per ticket. I’m also a Florida resident

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!