I don't know what other benefits the Platinum Plus offers that you plan to use, but I think they still offer a water parks AP.
We did that one year instead of upgrading to Platinum Plus because of the dates on our AP and when our trips would be. The water parks AP was independent of our AP. If I recall correctly our AP expired in March and we purchased the water park AP to use during a trip in August. So the water park AP was good through the following August.
Thanks for that suggestion! I had forgotten about the water parks AP. This also reminds me about a special water parks pass that was offered during summer last year.. Maybe we will get lucky and a similar deal will pop up this year too! Thank you again for your help :earsgirl:

I've done a search but haven't found anything concrete, so I have a few questions re: conference tickets.

I am attending a conference in July but I have an AP I will be using. The conference is from July 17 - July 21. I was hoping my mom could join me @ WDW for 3-days post-conference (July 21 - July 24). There are nice conference ticket options for "after 5pm" which would be ideal since she does not do well with afternoon heat.

1. Am I allowed to purchase them on her behalf, and assign them to her?
2. The terms say they are "non-transferrable" but I am pretty sure that only applies to tickets once they've been used.
3. If they are non-transferrable, could she herself purchase convention tickets? She will technically be my "companion" and I am a real conference attendee.

Thanks everyone, hope your Thursday is going well.

I've done a search but haven't found anything concrete, so I have a few questions re: conference tickets.

I am attending a conference in July but I have an AP I will be using. The conference is from July 17 - July 21. I was hoping my mom could join me @ WDW for 3-days post-conference (July 21 - July 24). There are nice conference ticket options for "after 5pm" which would be ideal since she does not do well with afternoon heat.

1. Am I allowed to purchase them on her behalf, and assign them to her?
2. The terms say they are "non-transferrable" but I am pretty sure that only applies to tickets once they've been used.
3a. If they are non-transferrable,
3b. could she herself purchase convention tickets? She will technically be my "companion" and I am a real conference attendee.

Thanks everyone, hope your Thursday is going well.
1. Yes.
2. Correct.
3a. Does not apply.
3b. If she can access the same source of convention tickets that you can, then yes.

I have a question about the 4 park magic ticket. If I bought them from undercover tourist and added them to my Disney Experience can I change the start date by calling Disney? We may move our dates to be able to go to MNSSHP.

I have a question. If I buy a 4 day park hopper with an aug 30th start date but arrive late and decide not to go into a park on the 30th will I have to go to guest relations the next day (the 31st) before entering a park?

Very niche question here. I'm looking at potentially buying a set of 1-day park hoppers through a charity auction. I understand that these cannot be upgraded, but my question is if I buy a set of four, can I add two of these tickets to two people's accounts, basically using the tickets as a 2-day park hopper. Is there any issue with linking two tickets to one person's MDE account? Thanks!

I have a question. If I buy a 4 day park hopper with an aug 30th start date but arrive late and decide not to go into a park on the 30th will I have to go to guest relations the next day (the 31st) before entering a park?
No. A 4-day PH that starts Aug. 30th is good for any 4 days through Sept. 5th. The only reason you might need to stop at Guest Relations to change it would be if you needed it to be good through Sept. 6th, in which case you would need to change the start date (which also pushes out the end date).

Enjoy your vacation!

Very niche question here. I'm looking at potentially buying a set of 1-day park hoppers through a charity auction. I understand that these cannot be upgraded, but my question is
1. if I buy a set of four, can I add two of these tickets to two people's accounts,
2. basically using the tickets as a 2-day park hopper.
3. Is there any issue with linking two tickets to one person's MDE account? Thanks!
1. Yes.
2. Yes.
3. No.

Hello! Not sure if this is the right place to ask. I bought 2 tickets and had to chose the date. My question is if I wanted to change that date, how far out would it let me change the date to?

Hello! Not sure if this is the right place to ask. I bought 2 tickets and had to chose the date. My question is if I wanted to change that date, how far out would it let me change the date to?
As far as I know, you can move the start date to any time within the dates before your ticket's latest stated expiration date.
(Many unused tickets would ultimately expire on, say Dec. 31, 2020 or Dec. 31, 2021. You need to check your ticket's stated date.)

You would have to pay the difference price if your start date is a higher price range than the date you originally purchased.

My question is if I wanted to change that date, how far out would it let me change the date to?
2021 ticket prices haven’t been released yet, so until they do, I believe the latest you could push out is a start date of 12/31/2020. But even if expired, unused tickets will retain their current value towards a new ticket whenever you are ready.

Enjoy your vacation!

Can someone walk me through the process of crediting the value of unused tickets to buy new tickets?

I had an amazing itinerary planned for my daughter and me last November, but my mother’s health deteriorated very quickly and I had to cancel the trip last minute to be with her. I am looking to take my daughter in May, but I can’t figure out how to buy tickets without paying in full.

Thank you 😊

Can someone walk me through the process of crediting the value of unused tickets to buy new tickets?
You will get the value of the on-line (from Disney) price for the tickets that you originally bought (at the time that you bought them.)

You must contact Disney for this to take place,
and it MIGHT be that you cannot do the upgrade except in-person at WDW.
We just don't know.

Call WDW Ticketing:
(407) 566-4985 (option 5)
Hours: 8:30am-4:30pm ET Mon-Sat

Maybe weird question... in 2005 I bought my then fiancee and myself seven day tickets in advance through the Disney website. We used three days on that trip. Four years later we were divorced but I paid for his flight and a separate room so he could spend time with his two year old daughter at Disney as he swore it wasn't Disney he hated but the heat.

On that trip he twice went into the parks and rode no rides but just picked up our child to take her swimming at our resort so two entries totally wasted.

He may still have the ticket. At some point someone said that maybe if I can prove that I paid for the tickets maybe I could use them (two days left). He was always anti-Disney. I don't know if this was before scanning or not.

I don't know if it was before MYW or not.

Maybe weird question...
in 2005 I bought my then fiancee and myself seven day tickets...
We used three days on that trip.
Four years later we were divorced...
he twice went into the parks and rode no rides...
He may still have the ticket....
someone said that maybe if I can prove that I paid for the tickets maybe I could use them (two days left).
If he does still have the ticket... and will give you the ticket...
Disney MIGHT allow you to use the ticket.
But, that is officially not ticket policy.

Thanks, Robo! It may have been Cheshire Figment that I asked years ago. I'll go through my email to see if I can find the receipt. The worst that can happens is they say "no" and I'm not counting on or expecting them to say "yes" but it's worth a shot! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!