Ha no I’m using safari:crazy2::crazy2:.
I like to use Safari, but I often use Google Chrome for Mac.
(You can download it for free and try it.)
It helps to have multiple browsers at the ready if you have trouble with some sites.

I'm having trouble finding a recent-ish answer to this very specific situation. Maybe someone here can help from experience?

I qualify for armed forces salute tickets. I currently have two unused 2 day (non-hopper) tickets (standard not military). Is it possible to upgrade these tickets to AFS salute tickets (I would pay the difference I know)? I need 4 days of tickets, not two.

Then, if it is possible, can I then use (link to her account) one of these tickets for the family member who will accompany me?

**edit: the tickets were purchased directly from Disney online.

I'm having trouble finding a recent-ish answer to this very specific situation. Maybe someone here can help from experience?

I qualify for armed forces salute tickets. I currently have two unused 2 day (non-hopper) tickets (standard not military).

1. Is it possible to upgrade these tickets to AFS salute tickets (I would pay the difference I know)? I need 4 days of tickets, not two.

Then,
2. if it is possible, can I then use (link to her account) one of these tickets for the family member who will accompany me?

**edit: the tickets were purchased directly from Disney online.
1. I don't know, but I have never heard of anyone being able to do so.
You can ask Disney.
(Or, try calling the Shades of Green resort at WDW.)
2. If it is possible, then yes.

Have a trip planned for early December and I have 5-day Canadian Rate Flex tickets that I purchased with air miles rewards program. I already have them linked in MDE.

Can I get call and get WDW to them de-linked from MDE?

Air Miles Reps say if they are not linked I can mail them back and get my air miles back.

Hi! If I have child tickets and am going to rebook my trip, but my child will be aging out before we rebook (will turn 10), what do I do? Thanks!

Hi! If I have child tickets and am going to rebook my trip, but my child will be aging out before we rebook (will turn 10), what do I do? Thanks!
You can book FPs using the child's ticket in your MDX account, then upgrade that ticket to adult level after you arrive.

Thanks! Any reason to not do it ahead of time, though? Won't this save time when I'm in the parks?
I don't know how easy it would be to try to upgrade in advance.
You can try to call.

I'd not expect the upgrade to take much time in-person, anyway.
Just a matter of when you want to do it.

I know all the rules are changed now, but I am wondering about my AP renewal. I had planned to renew my AP in April, but that trip was canceled and now my late May trip is canceled. I bought the gold pass renewal late February. Can I just convert it to a new AP Or get a refund given this closure. Obviously I’m not going to renew my ap that expires April 28 (even if it gets extended by 2 months which would make it late June) if we don’t get to return until 2021. Any insight would be great.....also do I call AP office or DVC since it was purchased through DVC

Hoping someone here can help me answer a few questions.

I purchased tickets from an authorized third party seller back in January. The hard tickets arrived in attached to a Disney Destinations, LLC paper with email, phone and address all belonging to WDW resort ticketing. There is not one mention of the third party on the ticket paperwork.

Once I link them to MDE, I understand that I will be able to adjust the dates if needed and just pay costs associated with a different set of use dates.

Is that standard for third party tickets to appear as if they are directly from Disney?

Is there a limit to how many times I can change the dates on the tickets? Specifically, if I change them now to be valid later this year, can I change them again nearer the end of the year for a date in 2021?

Do I have to change the dates prior to the original use date or can I let them "expire" and reset the dates once we know when we are traveling again (not until Summer 2021 at the earliest)?

Thanks!

I can't change my ticket in my MDE. The link is there, but then I get a system error page. Has anyone had this problem?

@Robo I just read over on Cruise Critic boards they read on the DIS that Disney will be bumping out the expiry dates for unused tickets ending December 31, 2020 to December 31, 2021? Any truth to that?

We've rescheduled a 2-day park trip to now be 3 park days in November (fingers crossed) so I need to buy another day of tickets. Staying on site at CBR.

Question: We weren't doing park hoppers and have 2-day single park tickets, but for the last day I'd like to PH. So I'd just buy 1 day park hopper as single day tickets for the 4 of us. When I go to make ADR and FP, is this going to be a mess? I'm trying to think through this and for some reason it's messing with my head. The FP are tied to the resort, so as long as we all have 3 ticket days we should be ok to book all 3 park days at once? I guess this would mostly be a FP issue.

(not sure I'm even making sense...)

We've rescheduled a 2-day park trip to now be 3 park days in November (fingers crossed) so I need to buy another day of tickets. Staying on site at CBR.

Question: We weren't doing park hoppers and have 2-day single park tickets, but for the last day I'd like to PH. So I'd just buy 1 day park hopper as single day tickets for the 4 of us. When I go to make ADR and FP, is this going to be a mess? I'm trying to think through this and for some reason it's messing with my head. The FP are tied to the resort, so as long as we all have 3 ticket days we should be ok to book all 3 park days at once? I guess this would mostly be a FP issue.

(not sure I'm even making sense...)
As long as you have 3 days of tickets, you can make FP+ for 3 days; it doesn’t matter what type of ticket for each day. No issue with ADRs as tickets aren’t required (neither is a resort reservation).

I suggest looking at tickets and crunching numbers. Adding 1 day plus hopper may (or not) be less expensive than a separate1-day hopper. If you end up with the separate ticket, you will need to stop at Guest Relations or a ticket window to have the correct ticket “prioritized” for use.

Enjoy your vacation!

Hello! This may be a stupid question, but here I go.... We cancelled our trip for this May, rescheduled it to July, and have now rescheduled it for May of 2021. Our local base was very kind and refunded us for the 6-Day Military Salute tickets. My question is: how do I remove the tickets from my plans? I only see an option to reassign them, not remove them.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Hello! This may be a stupid question, but here I go.... We cancelled our trip for this May, rescheduled it to July, and have now rescheduled it for May of 2021. Our local base was very kind and refunded us for the 6-Day Military Salute tickets. My question is: how do I remove the tickets from my plans? I only see an option to reassign them, not remove them.

Thanks in advance for your help!

You should call Disney and have the tickets removed.
Not a good idea to leave them in your MDX account.

You should call Disney and have the tickets removed.
Not a good idea to leave them in your MDX account.
Okay! Thank you 😊 I was hoping there was a way I could remove them myself, but I guess not. We had them linked up because we had already made our Club Level and regular level fast passes for our May trip. We were just able to return our tickets to the base last week, so I was left figuring out how to get these off MDX.

I really thought I had researched this well enough and knew what I was doing but apparently that is not the case.

We had a May 2020 trip senior trip planned with my DD, her best friend (also a senior) and my older DD. Had room only reservations & purchased 7 day hoppers from UTC, added to MDX fine, no problem. Obviously trip is having to be rescheduled, and we are attempting August 2020. For a variety of reasons, not the least being I have spent way too many hours planning/re-planning this trip and I am just ready for something to be easy (dining plan), I decided to book at new 'Your Trip has been Canceled by Covid19 Package' deal with 2 day base tickets and free dining. I thought I understood that I could "save" all of these 2 day package tickets for a future trip by reassigning them to a dummy profile I created in MDX (and just paying the difference of their value for a future trip) and just use our already purchased 7 day hoppers on August trip. I am 99.9% sure that I read this was possible. But again... possibly not??

The problem: I cannot reassign any of these 2 day package tickets, only the 7 day hopper in my own name. I am linked in MDX to my two girls and the best friend-- but they are all teens/adults and have their own MDX accounts and so control their tickets. We also looked at one DD's MDX account (app) and it would not let her reassign the 2 day ticket (only her 7 day hopper)-- same as me. Assuming this is the same for my other DD and the friend but I don't know for sure.

Questions:
1. Was I mistaken about the ability to move/transfer the 2 day package tickets to a created dummy profile on MDX? Is the problem because they are package tickets?
2. Can they be transferred before the trip, and if so, how?
3. Or do I have to wait until after check-in to make a transfer, and if so should I be able to do it myself on MDX (or online)?
4. If #3 is 'yes', would I then also need to get a CM at a park guest services to prioritize the 7 day hopper tickets over the 2 day package tickets before we enter the first time in August?
5. And if #2 or #3 is 'yes', then I will just be left with "expired" tickets to upgrade on some future trip. Can I transfer "expired" tickets before they are used?? It says in MDX that "expired tickets cannot be reassigned"... do we think they will 'technically' not be expired because all tickets are good through 12/15/20 or will they legit be expired because the package dates are past? Will I need to transfer them during our stay so they are not expired expired???
6. The sticky part is that I really wanted to get the 2 day ticket from my DD's friend transferred back to my family to use for future trip (she already bought her own 7 day hopper, I wasn't actually wanting to buy an additional ticket for her to have for a future trip-- it just seemed 'easier' to get her a ticket that we could use!) Worst case I can drop her from the package I guess... or return all the tickets to UTC and just upgrade the package tickets for everyone... was really trying to avoid this because I didn't want her family (or me) to have to deal with the refunding process and then having to pay me for her ticket-- it just seems like an additional hassle that I have no bandwidth for right now....

Please help with some clarity... thanks in advance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!