We purchased PH tix for an August trip and for a December trip--bought them pre-COVID...Got a quick and easy refund (to the credit card used to purchase the tix) on the PH portion of my August tix...for Dec, they offered to do the refund then (this was in July), but suggested that if we weren't in any hurry we might want to wait as PH'ing might be restored by then, AND, once the PH removal modification was made, the tix would no longer qualify for pre-COVID accommodations due to COVID-related changes...so, we're waiting...we really really really want to park hop, so if by some miracle PHing is restored by our December trip, we'll want the option...and a refund to my credit card a couple of weeks before Christmas would not be a bad thing! (It took only about 4 days to get the refund on the August tickets)...

Thanks for your post, DMKEDM. Good luck with PH in December. I am also going then and I'm hoping for the same thing.....see you at WDW.

@kristenrice Have you tried calling? Some folks have been successful getting the hopper refunded and adding a day. If you bought through a 3rd party vendor, WDW may not be able to help until you arrive, but it may be worth a phone call to try.
Someone said if you go to guest services before your ticket is used, you would lose your park reservations. Is this true? I was considering going there to get my PH refund and adding a day if it’s available but don’t want to lose my park reservations

Someone said if you go to guest services before your ticket is used, you would lose your park reservations. Is this true?
Not that I am aware. Folks have canceled their tickets outright and found the park reservations stayed. If you are concerned about it, i would print a copy showing ypur reservations, then after Guest Relations makes the PH adjustment but before leaving the counter be sure to check.

With Florida going to Phase 3 and a lot of the restrictions being lifted does anyone know if Disney is going to restore Park Hopping?

A couple people with me had to be refunded for the PH portion of their tickets on our 9/12-9/19 trip. Guest relations at Disney Springs told them to wait til their last day because it might screw up their reservations. I know their computer systems were a little goofy because Kidani had issues on checkin.

Question - I have a trip planned for 2 days in October and 7 days 11/18-25th, with flex tickets no longer an option, looks like I’m going to pay much more. Is there anyway around it?

Question - I have a trip planned for 2 days in October and 7 days 11/18-25th, with flex tickets no longer an option, looks like I’m going to pay much more. Is there anyway around it?
Flex tickets would not have worked for that situation anyway -- the "flex" only impacted the start date, then the tickets would expire within 14 days after first use. You would not have been able to carry unused days to your second trip more than 2 weeks later.

My experience so far with my tickets. Bought 7 day tickets last January with the intention of using them in September-2020. Disney changed the expiration date on those tickets to September-2021 due to covid. We thought about cancelling but in the end went ahead and did our trip. We did a more laid trip with not as much Park days as intended. We only used 3 days and the 4 days remaining still have the Sept-2021 expiration. This means will be able to schedule another trip for 2021 with those tickets once things go back to normal.
We wanted to add additional days to our tickets but if we did this, the expiration date would have changed to 14 days from first use so we didn't do it. So now we'll see if we can add those additional days next year, which would be great. If not, we still get to use the tickets in 2 different trips.

Hi all! I checked with a CM, but I often trust this board far more for information lol..

I bought a single day ticket for this coming Saturday, but now my mom is changing travel plans on me and it looks like I won't be visiting the parks until the end of October. The cast member told me that I don't have to do anything to my ticket now, and I can just call to reschedule later on. Is this true? Do I need to change anything in my Disney experience with my ticket now, or do I just let it sit until later this month and then call to apply the funds to a new day? Thanks for the help!

Hi all! I checked with a CM, but I often trust this board far more for information lol..

I bought a single day ticket for this coming Saturday, but now my mom is changing travel plans on me and it looks like I won't be visiting the parks until the end of October. The cast member told me that I don't have to do anything to my ticket now, and I can just call to reschedule later on. Is this true? Do I need to change anything in my Disney experience with my ticket now, or do I just let it sit until later this month and then call to apply the funds to a new day? Thanks for the help!
If you can charge your ticket now, go ahead.
No reason not to get set as soon as you can.
Why not?

Hi all - I just booked our first trip since COVID started. We are DVC and staying at Kidani. We normally have APs, but they expired in February. Am I correct that my only option is just to buy a daily ticket for all of us (no AP option, no DVC discount, etc.)?

Also, I saw in the fine print on MDE that if you have to change plans, you can delay the dates for the tickets you have purchased (with a potential change of price but no other penalty). If only 1 of the 3 of us can't go at the last minute (a definite possibility), would we be able to delay his ticket start date without jeopardizing the park reservations for the other 2 of us? Any suggestions to make sure we do this right?

Thanks!

I am so impatient these days. Does anyone know if or when they will start selling annual passes again? Disney did start selling hopper passes so I did get a little hope that annual passes are coming back. Is any one else upset about not getting an annual pass. I never hear anything about them so I ask myself I must be the only one upset about not being able to buy annual pass, Please give me any info you have Thank You

Does anyone know if or when they will start selling annual passes again?
It was posted yesterday that Annual Passes are now available to those who cancelled or allowed their AP to expire. That would seem to me they may be available to the general public shortly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter