tickets in advance/car parks

Syl

Earning My Ears
This is a question for disney-freek, I think, but would appreciate any help for anyone.

We're due to go to DLP on 26 December with the Seacat and despite calls to our travel agent as of today no tickets have arrived yet. As I could panic for Britain, am I being too fretful, or is it time to call Disney myself?

My next question is about car parks - talk about the malign influence I have on my children - whilst going through the picture books and Simon's fab book they're very worried about where we will park the car and how far they'll have to walk ! I can't believe that this is their main concern !!!!
Any answers?

Many thanks for all your help. Simon's book has been very helpful and I have finally found a use for the 1000 coloured tabs I bought from Lakeland........

Did you mean 26 December? Normally package tour companies don't send out tickets until 2 or 3 weeks before travel, so if you aren't due to travel for another 7 months I think now is probably not the best time to start to panic!

The car park at DLP is pretty big (although not in the same league as WDW's Magic Kingdom!) but it does have moving walkways which make things a little bit less stressful. I'd say it's a five or ten minute walk from the carpark to the main gates. Of more concern should be the miles and miles you'll spend walking around the parks themselves!

Regards

Rob

26 December??? Foolish woman !!!
I meant to say 26 MAY 2003 !!!!!! Should I have my tickets by now.

Thanks for your response. As we're going to stay at the Newport Bay Club, are there are any nearer car parks?

Many thanks

Have you recieved any tickets? Sometimes people collect their theme park tickets when they check into the hotel. I think it is worth a call to your travel agent to find out.

You can walk from the Newport Bay Club to the parks (about 10-15 minutes), take the free shuttle (short bus ride, but you will have to wait for the bus) or use the main car park (not recommeded if you are staying on-site as it would take too long to drive to and then park your car and walk to the main gates). We normally walk (it's the quickest option) or take the bus back to the hotel if we are very tired.

Regards

Rob

Ok ferry tickets are being sent out from us to ur agent for the 26th today but dont panic as if u dont receive them before you go, u can call your agent and get a reference for the ferry which is all you need to board!!!
and the park tickets will be waiting for u at the hotel... :Pinkbounc

Finally, got my paperwork today !
I'd better start packing......
will get back with a full report

regards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter