Tiffany DCL necklace- price?

Everything Tiffany comes at a higher than not Tiffany price. I have a couple pieces and adore them. Excellent quality. Retains more value as well.

It’s not for me. I was hoping to see something I could pick as an anniversary present.

It's also a "look at me, I can afford a Disney cruise."

Yeah. It's just two logos put together. 100% advertisement...

But hey. Who am I to judge. I never wear jewelry (usually don't find it useful and rarely pretty... ) Except for that Inch of Gold bracelet I bought on my last Carnival cruise. Pure fake gold for 25$ but I love it for some mysterious reasons. Lol

Last edited:
I prefer the Disney Pandora (and Chamilia in the past) charms. I still get that warm, fuzzy feeling when I wear my bracelet, but they cost a whole lot less and are a bit more subtle :goodvibes.

But to each their own. I wouldn't pay $325 for that necklace, but I bet a whole bunch of people will.

But hey. Who am I to judge. I never wear jewelry (usually don't find it useful and rarely pretty... ) Except for that Inch of Gold bracelet I bought on my last Carnival cruise. Pure fake gold for 25$ but I love it for some mysterious reasons. Lol

Completely agree about not judging. Love the mysterious love for your inch of gold bracelet. To me, that is what jewelry is about. I have very inexpensive pieces that bring me joy.

As for the Tiffany/DCL necklace, I think it is cute but will not pre-order it. If it appeals to me onboard, I may buy one. However, it will not be to "impress" anyone only to bring a little bit of extra joy into my life and as a reminder of our cruises. I promise not to judge anyone who wears one or chooses not to do so. Life is far too short.

Completely agree about not judging. Love the mysterious love for your inch of gold bracelet. To me, that is what jewelry is about. I have very inexpensive pieces that bring me joy.

As for the Tiffany/DCL necklace, I think it is cute but will not pre-order it. If it appeals to me onboard, I may buy one. However, it will not be to "impress" anyone only to bring a little bit of extra joy into my life and as a reminder of our cruises. I promise not to judge anyone who wears one or chooses not to do so. Life is far too short.

I don't know if you refer to Marie Kondo, but I'm a Konmari "fan". :)

I actually would like to have the necklace and plan to buy it in September. Hopefully they’ll come out with more pieces in the future. I don’t care who likes or dislikes it. I don’t buy or wear things for others.

I actually would like to have the necklace and plan to buy it in September. Hopefully they’ll come out with more pieces in the future. I don’t care who likes or dislikes it. I don’t buy or wear things for others.

Agreed!! I do wish they would do it as a bracelet as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter