Tiffany DCL necklace- price?

Tiffany is not the only high-end jewellery on the Fantasy. One of the three shops has a section with diamonds, etc. and they were pricey. Actually, I was disappointed in that Tiffany's. It's a small space and not much of the traditional stuff there. Maybe there was a single window with rings, but I don't remember. Nothing really stood out to me.

Tiffany is not the only high-end jewellery on the Fantasy. One of the three shops has a section with diamonds, etc. and they were pricey. Actually, I was disappointed in that Tiffany's. It's a small space and not much of the traditional stuff there. Maybe there was a single window with rings, but I don't remember. Nothing really stood out to me.
Totally agree. I was disappointed with Tiffany.

I love Disney Pandora charms but this necklace seems rather blah to me.
See now I’m actually the opposite. I’ve never had any desire to buy anything Pandora. Just not my taste. I tend to gravitate towards things that are simple, not very fussy. I like a more plain, understated design. Good thing there’s options for everyone!

I was on the cruise where they started offering the necklace - I dragged DH there numerous times to try and get a look at it. They never had it out on display that I could find, and they were always busy helping people so I never asked. I had no intention on buying it, but wanted to look at it. I did see other heart necklaces and they are pretty. Not my personal style but they looked very nice in the case.

And as @FigmentSpark mentioned they do have another location for diamonds - Sophia Fiore. They have a lot of Disney designs with colored diamonds.

See now I’m actually the opposite. I’ve never had any desire to buy anything Pandora. Just not my taste. I tend to gravitate towards things that are simple, not very fussy. I like a more plain, understated design. Good thing there’s options for everyone!

Totally agree! I like a bit more colour, which is why the Pandora charms appeal to me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter