• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tiffany (or any limo service) pick up at MCO

Disney Dude

Mouseketeer
I have Tiffany booked for Easter sunday pick up at MCO. We have used them before, and the driver was always waiting at the baggage claim area. Does anyone know if they still meet you there? I know there are alot of new security procedures and I was wondering if they had to change that. Thanks

We use Happy Limo, but the procedure should be the same for any towncar/limo service. Usually they still meet you at the baggage claim, but the parking is VERY limited, so if they cannot find a spot, they will have to wait outside in the vehicle. If your driver is not there waiting for you, simply call the company when you get your luggage and they should be there shortly. This has happened to us a couple of times since 9/11, and the driver was there within minutes of our call.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

Last month we used TTC and the driver was waiting at the bottom of the escalator for us. He had to park the car further away than they had to before 9/11. He helped us with our baggage and we waited for him to get the car and come back to pick us up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter