Tiffany or happy limo or fl tours?

Thanks for the info Barb!! I'm going to give them a call.

How does the tipping work on round trips from the airport to the port on a towncar/limo rental?

Does the same driver pick you up as dropped you off, and do you just tip 15-20% of half the fare each time?

strange question, i know, but i've never booked this kind of service before!

Thanks!

Hi,
I tipped for each way. We did have the same driver. But they told us to tip each way just in case we had a different driver.
hope this helps,
thatmom

it does! so, you 1/2 the roundtrip fare, and tip 20% of that each way?

Thanks so much.

you responded with an answer quicker than they did!

I appreciate it.

Lisa

I called them about a month ago to set up my ride. They were open 24/7 which worked great with my schedule! The guy was a stitch...Limo prices were great-compared to what we have here in NY...They were also very accomodating.

I'm surprising my "Other 1/2" as I affectionately refer to him as...with the limo ride...From Barbs posts as well as pictures and Happy Limo's web site I got all the information I needed. They even have some neat features (ie use of their digital camera, taking your photo, beverages (non-alcohalic), and for a small extra cost-chocolate covered strawberries!!!

I'm impressed thus far!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter