Tiffany Town car from WDW to PC--review

daisyx3

DIS Veteran
Just wanted to give feedback from my choice to book Tiffany Town Car to go from the GF to our 3 night Fantasy cruise last week. I did not want to fuss about when we would be picked up, and honestly I wanted to get onboard as soon as possible since it was such a short cruise (FOMO).
We were picked up at 9:25 and got to the port by 10:40 and got right in. I think we could have even gone a little earlier as we were in boarding group 7. Still got a nice table at Cabanas outside, which was what we wanted to do. No issues with finding a porter for our luggage; one just appeared as we were getting out of the car.
The only thing I want to mention is that either our driver didn't know pricing or he just lied outright to me. He asked about how we were getting back to the airport at debarkation and I told him we had booked Disney transportation. He said he thought they were cheaper than Disney. I just nodded but I know they are not. I paid $140 plus a 20% tip for our one-way trip. For the trip back I paid $35 each ($70) and our bigger bags were not our problem as we had put them out on the ship Friday night and didn't see them again until we landed in Detroit. As I said, maybe the driver had no idea, or maybe he was just trying to book another trip.
So if you have FOMO or you just don't want to be up in the air about when you get picked up for your cruise, I would recommend Tiffany Town Car.

Thank you for the review. DH and I are going on a 7-night cruise in November after a stay at AKL. Keep debating back and forth on what transportation I want to use to get to the Port.

I would recommend them also. We have used TTC on several trips to Florida and always had a good experience. We have used them from airport to Disney Resorts, airport to Port and then picked up again for transport to the resorts and ultimately from the resorts back to the airport. A few years ago, my daughter left her bag in the van and the driver circled back to the resort the same day and dropped it off.

We Use Tiffany's as well and love the service!! We're using them again in December and a few more times next year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts