Tiffins - Is the RoL Menu Different from Regular Menu?

scrappinginontario

I was considering booking Tiffins for an upcoming trip but am concerned about the menu.

I like the menu that is posted on the Disney website (link here) but, someone here at the DIS recently did a review of the RoL Dining Pkg at Tiffin' (link here) and the menu they posted was very different from the one posted on the Disney site.

Does anyone know if the menu is different if just booking dining at Tiffins as opposed to booking the RoL dining package? There are a couple of people in our group who are more tame in their dining choices and I think there are more options on the regular menu as opposed to the one I saw posted in the RoL review recently.

Thanks!

We did the ROL package at Tiffin's earlier this month and were given the regular menu. Everything we had was very good and with what we ordered the package saved us money and we had great seats for Rivers of lights:earsboy:

I actually preferred the menu that was posted for the RoL package. I was considering cancelling my Tiffin's ADR because the posted menu is now so dull, bland and boring compared to our last visit. I'm hoping that the more interesting menu from RoL is the new regular menu. I guess I'll find out next week!

I actually preferred the menu that was posted for the RoL package. I was considering cancelling my Tiffin's ADR because the posted menu is now so dull, bland and boring compared to our last visit. I'm hoping that the more interesting menu from RoL is the new regular menu. I guess I'll find out next week!
If you think to report back after your visit I’d appreciate it if you think of it. My Karen’s tend to prefer more mild flavours while my dd and I are more adventurous. I will say the surf and turf interested me but that option was missing from the menu I saw posted earlier this week.

We’re not going until late April so time will tell...

You get the same menu. The menu at Tiffins changes often and the menu in the review was from the summer.

You get the same menu. The menu at Tiffins changes often and the menu in the review was from the summer.
Thank umyou SO
much! The information you’ve mentioned helps a lot!! Both knowing that the menu changes often and that the picture they posted from their ‘recent’ trip were actually months old.

This helps me to know that the menus posted on the Disney website do tend to be the current ones. That really was my biggest concern.

I’m going to show the one online to my mom and let her decide if she thinks they would enjoy the food at Tusker House or Tiffins more.

Thank you again for your help!

Yup. The menu at Tiffins has changed quite frequently in the past year. You get the regular menu with no restrictions.

Thank umyou SO
much! The information you’ve mentioned helps a lot!! Both knowing that the menu changes often and that the picture they posted from their ‘recent’ trip were actually months old.

This helps me to know that the menus posted on the Disney website do tend to be the current ones. That really was my biggest concern.

I’m going to show the one online to my mom and let her decide if she thinks they would enjoy the food at Tusker House or Tiffins more.

Thank you again for your help!
Menus is about the only thing on the Disney site that IS accurate and up to date at all times.
Anything else I consider "may be". As in may be right, may as equally well be wrong. It's like you can just toss a coin. But not with menus. Whoever is in charge of those gets on there and updates them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!