Tiffins or Bluzoo

tinydancer312

Mouseketeer
Need some help! Going in August and we are trying to decide which of these to eat at for our date night. We like the menu at both. We are both adventurous eaters. Our other meals this trip are Boma breakfast, Citricos, Plaza, GF Cafe. We have park tickets and a rental car so transportation is no issue. We will probably do HS magic hours that night after dinner.

Which would you choose? TIA :)

Hmmmm. Tough decision! I like them both. Since you want to do HS after dinner, you should probably do Blue Zoo.

Bluezoo. We enjoyed our meal at Tiffins, but not as much as other signatures, we actually prefer to eat and drink in Nomad Lounge when in AK. Bluezoo has some really great drinks and the food has always been good as well.

I would definitely choose Bluezoo. It’s gorgeous and close to HS.

Tiffins is rumored to serve skimpy portions so that stops me from trying it. I would hate to pay those prices and walk out with hungry people.

Bluezoo. We enjoyed our meal at Tiffins, but not as much as other signatures, we actually prefer to eat and drink in Nomad Lounge when in AK. Bluezoo has some really great drinks and the food has always been good as well.

Ditto! We love Nomad Lounge!

Tiffins is rumored to serve skimpy portions so that stops me from trying it. I would hate to pay those prices and walk out with hungry people.

That hasn't been my experience at Tiffins.

For OP I haven't dined at Bluzoo. But Tiffins is currently my favorite Disney restaurant. We've had excellent service and meals and we even got a special gift for coming back recently. I would definitely try and fit it into your plans.

I went to Tiffins the second week they were open and loved it. The service was excellent and the food was so much better than I expected it to be; nor were the portions small. I haven't been back since then but would not hesitate to go back again. With that said, Bluzoo is just outstanding. The service was outstanding, the decor was outstanding and the food was outstanding. I like Bluezoo even better than Shula's and is second only to V&A's.

We are going to Bluezoo this fall, so I can't compare to Tiffins yet.
If you were at AK and going to stay there, I would say Tiffins.
However, since you want to go to HS after, Bluezoo makes sense.

Enjoy both, but I prefer Blue Zoo, especially for a date night! It has a wonderful vibe, as others have said, the service is impeccable and the food is delicious. They have the freshest fish, and their desserts, oh my, Pecan Coffee Tart, sinfully good!

Tiffins is the only time in my life I ate at a restaurant than went right to another restaurant and ate. If you go to tiffins don’t come in there hungry.

Tiffins is the only time in my life I ate at a restaurant than went right to another restaurant and ate. If you go to tiffins don’t come in there hungry.
Well, the portions aren’t huge at Blue Zoo either. But it’s the creativity with the menu/ingredients that’s the star attraction. The answer is to have an appetizer and a cocktail and take your time to the next course, etc. By the same account, when I eat at Boma from time to time, I can’t say that I eat anymore than at Blue Zoo (Sticky Lobster) or Tiffins (chard octopus, wow) but the attention to every detail is not same, nor is the price or service.

While I haven't dined yet at Bluezoo, but I can say that Tiffins, IMHO was EXCELLENT....Food wise delish...A lil pricey but well worth it. The ambience there is very cool, and the service was above average..... I hope to try Bluezoo at some point though....Good luck whichever u choose.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!