Tigger Pin collectors?

DawnAK

Mouseketeer
I have a collection of about 25-30 Disney pins, collected in Disneyland and WDW 10+ years ago. They are all Tigger, or have Tigger on them.
I am not looking to sell these, or try to figure out their value. I just want to give them to someone who will appreciate them and will be happy to add them to their collection. I don't have interest in keeping them and don't want to throw them in the trash.

Message me if you have any questions or interest in this collection. I will put them in a small flat rate box and mail them (as long as you are in the US). No strings attached.

Have a great day,
DawnTigger.JPG

Hi there,

I have been looking to begin pin collecting for a long time now but it seems absolutely daunting. I only have a few random pins from trips here and there but have failed to make headway on a bigger collection. Tigger is one of my favorite characters (along with Marie and Cheshire Cat...big time cat lady) and I would love to giving these pins a home.

Just let me know :)

Hello,
I am a Fourth grade teacher and in my classroom, I have almost 30 stuffed tiggers that students have given me over the years. I would love to put these in a case and hang them up in my classroom.
Jen C

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!